Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for DUO QUEUE silver 1 53 LP to gold 5

Discussion on looking for DUO QUEUE silver 1 53 LP to gold 5 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 60
looking for DUO QUEUE silver 1 53 LP to gold 5

Hey im looking for someone that wants to offer duo queue from silver 1 53 LP till gold V.

Im stuck!

payment: skrill

EDIT: EUW, thanks hyack
Old 05/23/2014, 22:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You should mention which server you're playing on
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2014, 01:05   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
The Black Market: 185/0/0
Message me at skype, nice offer waiting for You !
Old 05/24/2014, 01:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

cheap and fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Duo Queue in Bronze/Silver 1 €
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling duo queue games on bronze/silver for 1 € per game. No guaranteed wins but I normally win around 95%. Able to start within an hour! My thread with reviews etc: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2941879-leaguejobs-professional-boosting-bro nze-5-diamond-1-a.html Skype: leaguejobs
Duo queue in my silver promo
02/24/2014 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hi guys! I'm in my promo games for Silver V and I won the first one and lost the two others (1 for server crash, still not lose prevented -.-"). So I have now to win 2 on 2. I am here to ask you if some of you who can carry easily can help me by duoing with me with his main or a smurf maybe. These are only 2 matches, I don't think I'm asking too much, it will be funny to play with bronzes I think! I thank you, PM me for my in game nick ^^
[Buying] OCE Duo Queue silver 4 to gold 5
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
looking for duo queue boost from silver 4 to gold 5 on oceania. Reply to this thread if you can offer that
Looking for EUW *duo queue* boost from Silver 1 to Gold 5 - paying well
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I finished last season at just over 1700 so I'm not -totally- retarded. I misjudged what ELO was needed to be gold (so I guess maybe I am retarded). After a few games in solo queue I already want to kill myself so I'm looking for the cruise control easy way out so I can get back up into gold and queue with my friends since I have a lot less time to spend on League this season. I main support and have a decent KDA. Any takers? PM me with your skype info and price please. I'm happy to...