Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling D5 acc, 94 champs/145 skins. S3 plat.

Discussion on Selling D5 acc, 94 champs/145 skins. S3 plat. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

As you've read in the topic, I am selling my main acc, d5 currently, platinum in season 3, has all tpa/skt skins, lots of rare and legacy skins, most of the legendaries.
If there's any serious person that wants to buy it, drop me an offer, and contact me via skype : nikita3332
Or via elite.
I will show you the account it self, as well as skins that it has.
Payment, skrill/paypal. Middleman - OK, but fees on you.
I am the original owner, I've got the registration email, everything is legit.
7 runepages, awesome runes.
Thanks for your time, I am honest and brave guy, so scammers, don't even try, because you will just simply get punished. Thanks!

#bash
Old 05/31/2014, 18:37   #2

Bump guys, really need money!
Old 06/02/2014, 19:09   #3

Bumps mates!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As you've read in the topic, I am selling my main acc, d5 currently, platinum in season 3, has all tpa/skt skins, lots of rare and legacy skins, most of the legendaries. If there's any serious person that wants to buy it, drop me an offer, and contact me via skype : nikita3332 Or via elite. I will show you the account it self, as well as skins that it has. Payment, skrill/paypal. Middleman - OK, but fees on you. I am the original owner, I've got the registration email, everything is legit....
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
[Selling] Selling Plat 3 with 12 skins, 50+ champs on NA server
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm willing to go first for people more trusted than myself (which is alot of people at the moment xD) Please message my Skype: Zane.Storie7 :rolleyes: Asking a solid $50-$100 USD.
Selling EUW acc lvl 30 plat 2 50+skins all champs 80$
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna sell my account because i don't want to play LoL anymore. I had a gold account i wanted to sell, but he scammed me, and LoL support doesn't really care. So either you give first, or no deal. Skype: thethor123 I'm legit believe it, or not. I have 700 normal games. Good MMR. Pulsfire ezreal, and TPA Shen, TPA Nunu and TPA Ezreal. 8 rune pages. AD. AP. Tank. Support. Ad vs Ap. Ap vs Ad. Jungle lee sin. Tank/ap. Thank you. Sincerely Andreas Jakobsen.
<Selling> EU west plat acc 100+skins and champs
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my EU west acc champs: Have all except Sejuani xerath Hecarim proof: Képfeltöltés.hu - korlátlan ingyen tárhely képeidnek, regisztráció nélkül as u can see im only missing those 3 champs Skins. i have 100+skins also 6 legendary skins(tryndamere vladimir Nunu ezreal Blitzcrank olaf ) and 2 rare skins ( UFO corki and KIng rammus, u cant buy those skins since beta) some proofs: Képfeltöltés.hu - korlátlan ingyen tárhely képeidnek, regisztráció nélkül