Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: League of Legends Account DIAMOND V - with 120 Champions

Discussion on WTS: League of Legends Account DIAMOND V - with 120 Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: League of Legends Account DIAMOND V - with 120 Champions

Selling NA Diamond V League of Legends Account for $200. I'm very Easygoing in regards to the Price.

Grendarab

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account, 112 skins, all champions: PAX TF!
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE! Hello, I am selling this account because and ONLY because I got a new job, and its completely impossible for me to keep playing the game. I would never, EVER sell this account otherwise. Account: This account has every single champion in the game, and 112 skins, including the most rare skin of all, PAX Twisted Fate. S1: 1840 elo S2: Around 2100 elo S3: Diamond 1 (Has diamond border obviously)
LoL Acc / League of Legends Account Diamond III / 101 Champions / 149 Skins
07/14/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe League of Legends Spieler, ich möchte hier meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen, da ich in Zukunft wenig Zeit zum Spielen haben werde. Der Account ist Diamond III und ihr werdet alle Auszeichnungen 100%ig für Diamant am Ende der Season bekommen. In Season I war er noch auf Gold, dadurch enthält er auch den Victorious Jarvan IV Skin und in Season II gab es die Steigerung zu Platin (Das Resultat ist der Platin - Rahmen im Ladebildschirm, sowie der Victorious Janna Skin, da...
[Selling] League of Legends BETA Account | Diamond Border | 70+ Skins | ALL Champions
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Summary: I am selling my Diamond League of Legends account, I've played since Beta and no longer want to play the game. I am the ORIGINAL AND ONLY OWNER OF THS ACCOUNT. The account was Gold Season 1, Diamond 2300 ELO Diamond Season 2, and Diamond Season 3. Account currently decayed to Platinum due to inactivity but is about to hit its promotional series and can get it back to Diamond 5 for extra payment by request. This account is well worth over $2,000 with skins never again obtainable or...