Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account lvl 30

Discussion on League of Legends Account lvl 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends Account lvl 30

League of Legends Account lvl 30!!

League Of Legends Account:

-Level 30
-A perfect Match History
-6 Different Skins
-3 Full Rune Books
-Over 45 Champions
(Let me know if u have any other questions about the Account.)

Search: I search for anything like another Steam Account Battlenet Psc,Paypal whatever just let me know what u got !!

If u Intrested leave a commend below ! .
Mfg.Chiefrocka

#push

#push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Epic League of Legends Account / verkaufe epischen League of Legends Account
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my league of legends account on wich I have been playing quite a while because I got bored of the game and decided its about time to move on. The Account has pretty much everything u need. The Details : Server : EU WEST ( inc a free server change pass to Nordic/East ) All chars expect for Braum. Gold Rank ( Solo Que and Premade 3v3 ) - I were platinum but because of inactivity it decayed to gold . 7 Rune Pages with all kinds of Runes. 101 Riot Points and 11000 Influence...