Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronce Hell Elo Boosting!!! Cheap!

Discussion on Bronce Hell Elo Boosting!!! Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronce Hell Elo Boosting!!! Cheap!

I'm a very experienced SoloQ player that has been successfully boosting on EPvP for awhile. I've played for some semi-professional teams on and off during S3 before finally making it into LCS. I reached top 10 in all brackets (3v3/Soloq/5v5) season two and managed to maintain and hold several accounts in top 15 including achieving Rank 1 in SoloQ, season three.

I'm a very exüerienced SoloQ Player in Bronce. I've Boosted 50+ Bronze Accs already with a 90-100% Winrate. I only Boost from Bronce 5 to Silver 4. I can Boost from Silver to Platin too but pref Bronce. I boost on Euw, Eune and Turkey.

My Prices:

Bronze V > Bronze IV = 3 EUR
Bronze IV > Bronze III = 3 EUR
Bronze III > Bronze II = 3 EUR
Bronze II > Bronze I = 3 EUR
Bronze I > Silver V = 6 EUR

Full Bronze Bundle = 15 EUR

Payment methods: Paysafecard - Bank Acc.
Old 05/20/2014, 14:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add duarte.andrade5 if you want vouch.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Boosting to get out from elo hell! [EUW]
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi all, me and 2 friends want to make this cheap elo boost for Bronze and Silver players. In the description below you can find our elo in current season. ~ Boosters. Booster1 http://i.imgur.com/5VGtQFc.jpg Booster 2 http://i.imgur.com/1spmO85.jpg Booster 3 http://i.imgur.com/Bmu5VGs.jpg
Boosting out of Elo Hell for Free! :) ( Bronce )
08/31/2013 - Freebies - 22 Replies
GERMAN: Hallo Leute! Ab heute biete ich einen kostenlosen Elo Boost für die Bronze Liga an. Mein Main befindet sich zwar nur auf Gold 3, jedoch reicht es aus um Spieler LEICHT aus der Elo Hell raus zu bringen. Ich habe bis jetzt 3 Private Elo Boost Aufträge bearbeitet. Win Rate bis jetzt - 95% ~ Resultat :
EU NORDIC EAST/ WEST BOOSTING , GET OUT OF ELO HELL FOR CHEAP PRICES
08/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello bros ! I'm Diamond IV on EU NORDIC EAST I can boost on EU NORDIC-EAST/WEST servers and want to help u with ur "crap league" I think my offer is cheap and good. I have holidays and I have a lot of time to play.... I play well i think , without any flame . Fast , cheap and clean is my motto . Anyway if u want to know more about me just write to me on skype Bronze Tier Bronze V - Bronze IV: -5 € Bronze IV - Bronze III: -5 € Bronze III - Bronze II: -5 € Bronze II - Bronze...
Boosting out of Elo Hell for Cheap!
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Next 3 people to have me boost them can have a reduced price of 10$ / 100 elo! Hey guys, I'm a 1400-1500 average LoL player that has quite a bit of free time on his hands. I'm looking to start boosting low elo accounts so I can have some extra spending money. You can also watch me in spec mode if you wish, you just need to make a new account or log into a smurf. Since i'm only 1400-1500 I will only be boosting to 1300 which I know I can do. As for prices: 0-1300= 15$ USD per 100...