Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam !

Discussion on selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam !

13 champs to have all around 70 euroes worth of skins with original silent knight sona kog maw and mf bought 3 years ago not 1 year ago

season 1 silver ( with silver summoner icon )
season 2 gold
season 3 plat 1
season 4 now at plat V

i sell it for 90 Euroes worth of games that i chose
eu ne
Old 05/19/2014, 16:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigAnimal View Post
13 champs to have all around 70 euroes worth of skins with original silent knight sona kog maw and mf bought 3 years ago not 1 year ago

season 1 silver ( with silver summoner icon )
season 2 gold
season 3 plat 1
season 4 now at plat V

i sell it for 90 Euroes worth of games that i chose
How exactly did you play ranked with only 13 owned champions when the minimum to play ranked is 16?
Old 05/19/2014, 16:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tertle View Post
How exactly did you play ranked with only 13 owned champions when the minimum to play ranked is 16?
Pretty sure that he means he has 13 champions missing.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] selling plat V acc eu ne for gift of games on steam ! really cheap
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
selling plat V acc for gift of games on steam ! really cheap stats thro season : season 1 silver ( with silver summoner icon ) season 2 gold season 3 plat 1 season 4 now at plat V it need 13 champs to have all .. has around 70 euroes worth of skins with original silent knigt sona kog maw and mf bought 3 years ago originally not 1 year ago sale..
Suchen RPG Maker VX Ace als Gift/Key gegen Steam Gift Games
12/26/2013 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagte ich suche RPG Maker VX Ace als Gift oder Key ist grad ihm angebot bei Steam für 14,99 euro. Ich gebe dafür diverse Steam Gift spiele viele davon sind doppelt.:3 Liste: World of Goo Game of Thrones DOOM 3 (Kann man nicht mehr kaufen ihn Steam kA wieso) The Showdown Effect Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
SELLING STEAM GAMES FOR CHEAP (or TRADING), AND BUYING OTHER STEAM GAMES
11/20/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, Im selling my steam games for cheap, as well as buying other games I don't have already. If you want to trade thats really cool with me. This is what I got to offer atm: Joppity: Using the Arts to Improve Literacy | Indiegogo And If your looking to buy my games, I accept paypal, moneybookers. I don't mind to go first, it would be good if u had some feedback :). Anything else we can negotiate.
Selling Steam Gift format games with low prices!!!! (TF2/DOTA Keys & Paypal)
08/04/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to my Steam Tradeable Games Post. All Games are Steam Gift. I also trade with DOTA 2 Keys. If offering Team Fortess 2 Items, I will request for some overpay. If offering Games, Im not interested in Game Keys or Bundle Games.
[Selling] Selling Steam Account For A MineCraft Gift Code! (Steamaccount with best games)
06/28/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a steam account with 4 games... Games: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Call Of Duty MW2 Grand Theft Auto Episodes Of Liberty City Terraria ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I will give you the account and you will give me a minecraft gift code!!!