Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X-iTT`Boosting Service up to DIAMOND I

Discussion on X-iTT`Boosting Service up to DIAMOND I within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
X-iTT`Boosting Service up to DIAMOND I

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Elo Boosting Service - Diamond 1 S3 - Boosting till Diamond 5 - Need vouches!
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I'm a season 3 Diamond 1 ADC ( Below 20lp) who is offering a boosting service against payment. At the moment I have 2 accounts in Diamond 4 and 5, because I didn't have alot of time before to get back to Diamond 1. I started boosting some IRL friends who were silver/gold at the end of last season at I realised that I could make some money doing this. Because I'm a new booster I will do some free games for vouches ( People who vouch will need to have decent ratings). I will...
[Selling] >>[Verified] DOGCat's Cheap Elo Boosting Service For NA/EU! Boosting Up To Diamond!<<
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Intro: Dogcat's Elo Boosting service has been around for 2 years and growing! We have successfully boosted over 150+ accounts on NA and EUW servers. We are a team of Diamond players that can safely and effectively get you out of elo hell at ANY starting rank up to Diamond 5! We also offer coaching and placement matches! More information below. Security: Security for our customers is our #1 priority. We use VPN service (which is approved by Riot) to protect your account. So, just...