Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Champions 53 Skins [CC Thresh and much more] EUW!

Discussion on All Champions 53 Skins [CC Thresh and much more] EUW! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Champions 53 Skins [CC Thresh and much more] EUW!

Hey,

I'm here to sell my Account on EUW which is currently silver 3.

Account got nearly every champ:

Skins:

4 Rune Pages with many runes so you can combine them like you want (i hope)

If you are interessted feel free to pm me or add me on skype: zerdest10!
Btw ill not sell this account without a mm or you go first! I only accept Paypal.
Old 05/14/2014, 16:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
pnd
Old 05/14/2014, 19:05   #3

still for sell!
Old 05/19/2014, 13:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I left you some PM...

Tags
championship thresh, league of legends 30 acc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4)/Championship Riven/Thresh 99 Champions/75 Skins For CS:GO Skins
07/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4) / Championship Riven/Thresh / 99 Champions / 75 Skins I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO TRUSTED PEOPLE 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] EUW All champs, 63 skins, 7 rune pages, ULTIMATE SKINS + CS THRESH, CHEAP AS FK
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, This account is on EUW server, it is currently in Gold division 4 and it has a platinum border + rewards from season 3. All champions are unlocked. There are 7 rune pages. There are many summoner icons unlocked. There are 63 skins: MIDNIGHT AHRI GOLDEN ALISTAR ALMOST-PROM KING AMUMU
[Selling] EUW D1(s3) plat4(s4) / Championship Riven/Thresh / 99 Champions / 75 Skins
03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] EUW Diamond 1 Account // Championship Riven/Thresh // 119 Champions // 75 Skins
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I've had enough of playing league now and I'll like to get something back for my account. ONLY SELLING TO PEOPLE VERY TRUSTED There will be more skins than listed, i just don't want to go through all my champs again. Sorry. 600+ Normal Wins 7 Rune Pages
[Selling] Silver 3 | Victorious Elise | 88 Champions | Tons of skins | Championship Thresh
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account is in silver 3 Gold Border from last season http://i.epvpimg.com/jeS5g.png http://i.epvpimg.com/7D5lc.png 88 Champs http://i.epvpimg.com/aGA8e.png