Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING Gold 1 na acc with diamond 4 mmr

Discussion on SELLING Gold 1 na acc with diamond 4 mmr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING Gold 1 na acc with diamond 4 mmr

add me on skype: habererboy to talk about prices and such.

its an great account if ure looking to hit diamond quickly

the accounts name is fntcod70

it has 27 champs and has extremely high mmr
Old 05/14/2014, 08:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELLING Diamond 5 Na league of legends acc and Gold 1 na acc with diamond 4 mmr
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling two amazing accounts igns are: top donger, fntcod70 add me on skype: habererboy
[Selling] Selling EUW (gold V) and NA(diamond V) accounts
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling my 2 accounts because I no longer have time to play :( Here they are: North America - oLisKy Diamond V It has 100 champs and 40 skins Skins
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
SELLING EU-W S1 GOLD, S2 DIAMOND ACCOUNT
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
So here it is lads, I've decided to sell my main account once I don't play that much of league anymore. Even if I wanted to play I also have a level 30 smurf so my main account its irrelevant to me anymore. Account FEATURES: All Champions (Except Ziggs, Zyra and Hecarim) 11 Rune Pages (All kinds of tier 3 runes) 50+ skins (Including Legendary Skins, Festival Skins, Both Victorious Jarvan and Janna and some discontinued ones)