Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE GOOD TRADE FAST LOL ACC PLAT

Discussion on EUNE GOOD TRADE FAST LOL ACC PLAT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE GOOD TRADE FAST LOL ACC PLAT

Greetings summoners,

I would like to sell my league of legends account.
Where i own:
75 champs
77 Skins
Elophant link:

Ip: 1300 Rp: 367
Season 3: Platinum leader
Season 4: Unranked
Runepage: 5x a wide selection of runes. Screenshots lower.
Region: EUNE with free transfer to west
More screenshots:

Price: 70€.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Good Eune account plat V
04/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SELL EUNE ACCOUNT Hello dudes !! This is my main account, have e-mail !! S3 silver rewards ( Silver 1 last season ) Platinum V currently 1050 normal wins 90+ champs Skins :
[Trading] lol eune plat V trade dayz sa account or key
03/17/2014 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
69 champs draven gladiator skin 2 rune page : ad - ap rank: platinum v normal win + 590 rank win + 70 ( this season) silver border
[Selling] Selling cheap good plat 4 eune account
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys , as the title says i am selling my league of legends account with the original email adress the account has the following: Division ,League:Platinum 4(good mmr you win like 30 lp per win and lose like 15) The account has the platinum boarder along with the rewards of platinum The account has various loading pictures from like 2 years and 1 year ago which are now legacy pictures (from hallowen , christmas , easter) 3 Pages of runes(best for ad , ap and tanky jungler) 84...
[Trading] Good EUNE PLAT for some EUW account
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.
EloBoosting - EUNE - Up to PLAT II - Good Price
09/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi everyone, I just found that I can earn some money with my LoL skills. I don't have many posts here, but check register date - I'm on this forum from years. Atm, I boost only on EUNE. We are Diamond players on EUNE. Here's my offer for first buyer: Bronze - 1ranked win - 1E Silver - 1 ranked win - 1,25E Gold - 1 ranked win - 1,75E Plat - 1 ranked win - 2,5 E(uro) I could start boosting probably tomorow ( I can play 1 game now "to prove").