Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Joemoffett elo boosting. Cheap prices!

Discussion on [NA] Joemoffett elo boosting. Cheap prices! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Joemoffett elo boosting. Cheap prices!

Hey guys! I've been wanting to get into the elo boosting business for a while now. Im currently D3 on the NA server.

Seeing as I am not verified I will need some people to vouch for me so i can do some games on some of your guys accounts.
You can contact me here. you could add me on skype (joemoffett1) or you could email me at () and that goes straight to my phone.

If i could get verified on here that would be great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bob.jpg (22.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg game 1.jpg (15.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg game 2.jpg (20.5 KB, 1 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boosting ! Cheap Prices !
10/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
I´m 21 years old, coming from Germany. I have been playing League of Legends since the Beta started. I am a very experienced solo-qeue player and started since today "ELO-Boosting". By adding me in Skype "xfamestylz" or writing here in the thread, will change the possibility to answer every question that´s out there. I´m actually on Diamond Division 1, but started just a smurf, which got to Platin within 40 games. Seas.4 just started couple Weeks ago and i got Time to boost a couple of...
Boosting! Cheap prices!
05/10/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, as i have nothing to do atm, i want to start some boosting services. 5wins = 1key (any, csgo, winter, phoenix, huntsman). I am legendary eagle atm ^^
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting! No set prices!
02/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm working with some great boosters, and my job is just to help find them work! I'm doing this to help get my vouches up! So, don't wanna pay for a big booster? Speak with me! We can set a price that the boosters can agree on, and bingo! Add me! LoLteams
[EUW] ! Elo Boosting ! Cheap Prices !
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://s1.directupload.net/images/130811/pgm4pceo. jpg Hello Summoners! I´m 21 years old, coming from Germany. I have been playing League of Legends since the Beta started. I am a very experienced solo-qeue player and started since today "ELO-Boosting". By adding me in Skype "xfamestylz" or writing here in the thread, will change the possibility to answer every question that´s out there. I´m actually on Diamond Division 1, but started just a smurf, which got to Gold Division 3 within 15...
Elo boosting NA, cheap prices!
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hello dear forum members. I am 2k+ player s2 and platinum s3. I main rumble solotop but in low elos prefer akali mid. I recently finished one boost 13** - 16** in a 16 win streak for guild wars and a game in steam, and now I decided to earn some money in paypal. I KNOW I AM NEW IN THIS FORUM SO I DO THE BOOST FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS FIRST AND ONLY THEN TAKE MONEY. If you are new in forrum, sorry, but you will have to pay first :handsdown: BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND V LEAGUE>>>> Write me in skype...