Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D1 ~50LP Booster looking for employer.

Discussion on D1 ~50LP Booster looking for employer. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D1 ~50LP Booster looking for employer.

Hello friends,

As the title says, I'm currently looking for a small and TRUSTED company to work for. I've already boosted a lot of people on a friendly basis and worked for a guy who worked on his own. But in the end this random guy scammed me and asked all his money back through Paypal. So unless you have a trusted company with a lot of Positive votes I'm not going to work for you. I have Skype, Paypal and a lot of spare time. I can probably boost for about 8h a day.
I'm a D1 ~50 LP player and I'm playing on EUW. If you want to test me first before employing me I can do vouching games.

If you think you are the guy for me, just drop your Skype in this thread and we can talk there .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for EU Booster - Dia 1 50lp+ At least
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Some things have changed recently and Im finally considering to take in a "random" booster I dont know. There are some requirements set though, * Be at least Master, Preferably Challenger * Preferably have some boosting experience, and be able to prove it. * Be able to finish boosts in a suitable time (the more time you have to play, the better tbh) * Taking 30-35% cuts - In return you'll have a good platform to recieve boosts.
Booster looking for an employer.
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello friends, As the title says, I'm currently looking for a small and TRUSTED company to work for. I've already boosted a lot of people on a friendly basis and worked for a guy who worked on his own. But in the end this random guy scammed me and asked all his money back through Paypal. So unless you have a trusted company with a lot of Positive votes I'm not going to work for you. I have Skype, Paypal and a lot of spare time. I can probably boost for about 8h a day. I'm a D1 ~50 LP player...
Diamond Booster Looking For Employer
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I am a Diamond V booster on N.A I am looking for employment from a team or website. I can boost bronze/silver insanely easily, but I can also do bronze jobs. If you have such an offer add me on skype at arena_carries. I can provide proof of my account through teamviewer or screenshare.
[Buying] Booster looking for employer/company.
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sup epvp, I did boosting in Season 3 by my own, and It was cool, But now with the start of season, I think will be a lot of jobs and stuff so Im searching for a guy who own his website for boost, or a company, or a employer, something like that, I worked with a employer s3 before I started my own post, and I know how it works, so If someone still looking for Im here. From me, Im playing since lol beta, and I archived S1 platinum, S2 diamond, and S3 diamond I (with record of 62 LP). I'll...
Booster looking for employer.
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Since S4 is starting soon I figured there will be a lot of jobs for boosters. I have been helping friends (for free) to gain some divisions in League. Just recently they asked me why I didn't ask any money for it, because apparently everyone else is asking for some kind of payment to boost. I didn't really care that much about it because playing League is just what I like doing during my spare time. But now I figured helping people who are struggling to gain some LP could actually make me...