Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eloboost Service by QuickBoosters ONLY EUW

Discussion on Eloboost Service by QuickBoosters ONLY EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Eloboost Service by QuickBoosters ONLY EUW

Hello Guys !
My Name is Görkem and I'm the Manager for the QuickEloBoosters!
We are new in this business, but we are all trusted !

Which Elo are the boosters ?
We have currently 3 Boosters; 2 Boosters are Challenger and the other Booster is currently Diamond V (ME)

How can I trust u Guys my Account ?Simple, I have my Identifikation-Pass with my Elitepvper Username and I'll send u the Picture, also I can write your Name on the sheet of Paper too, or whatever you want . Also you can talk with us mobile/whatsapp/Facebook (Only me, because the other boosters didnt want to get caught). BUT : YOU NEED TO GIVE US YOUR ID OR NUMBER TOO, FOR OUR SAFENESS ! MAYBE YOU DONT PAY US, FOR EXAMPLE !

Which Prices do you guys got ?
The Pricelist is simple : Bronze V - Bronze I = 5 Euro ( 7.5 USD ) á Division // Silver V - Diamond I = 10 Euro ( 15USD ) á Division // Winning Promotion for Example from Bronze I to Silver V or Silver I to Gold V or Gold I to Platin V or Platin I to Diamond V is 15 Euro( 22.75USD ) // Diamond I to Challenger is 100 Euro ( 150USD ) // WinBoost : 1 Win 1.6 Euro ( 2.4 USD ); 3 Wins = 5 Euro ( 7.5USD ); 5 Wins = 7.5 Euro ( 11.25USD ); 10 Wins = 12 Euro ( 18USD )

CONTACE ME ON SKYPE : PANDATHECLOUD // PRIVATMESSAGE IN ELITEPVPER // YOU CAN TALK WITH THE BOOSTERS TO KNOW YOUR BOOST STATUS // ONLY PAYSAFECARD AVAIBLE // 25.05.14 PAYPAL IS ALSO COMMING FOR PAY-METHOD// THANKS FOR READING