Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TR Challenger Account ||TOP 25 FROM CHALLENGER

Discussion on TR Challenger Account ||TOP 25 FROM CHALLENGER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TR Challenger Account ||TOP 25 FROM CHALLENGER

Hehyho guys,

Since I dont have the time to play League anymore I would like to sell my Challenger Account at the Turkish servers. This account is under the top 20 players in whole turkey.

Reg email and everything else is included.

Make your offers.

Reegards

Mathi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.
[Selling] EUW Challenger I Acc / Verkaufe Challenger I Account
06/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
DELTE