Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost Bronze and Silver account for free

Discussion on Boost Bronze and Silver account for free within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost Bronze and Silver account for free

Hey everyone,
I am currently boosting with a friend in DuoQ and I need a bronze or silver account and i will boost your account for free. NA account only thanks. Let me know if you are interested and 100% this is not a scam.

I will boost your account from 10 to 40 games
pm me if you are interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
1 Free boost bronze\silver
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello fellow PVPers, I promised my friend to carry him out of bronze today. I have no account on this elo ATM. If you got an bronze or low silver account I could give you a free boost. What do I need: decent runepages Some fun champions (Lucian, Jinx, Caitlyn, Fiora, Khazix, Ziggs, Draven, Jax, Lee sin, ... )
[Selling] Free boost in silver/bronze
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Need an account with atleast 2 runepages/30+ champs to duo with a client. Ill probably do 2-3 games. Contact me :)
Free Elo-Boost bronze/silver
03/29/2014 - Freebies - 8 Replies
Hello my name is Marco and im Platin1 on EUW. Id like to help other ppl in lower divisions, who thinks their Skill belongs to a Higher division. Mainly i like to boost bronze and silver Accounts because its nearly impossible to lose games there. If ur Interessted in getting boosted up in silver - gold u can pm me or post below. Hallo mein Name ist Marco und ich bin momentan Platin1 auf EUW. Ich mag es Spieler in niedrigeren Ligen zu helfen, wenn diese von sich überzeugt sind in eine...
[Selling] [EU] Free elo boost for only Silver and Bronze
12/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm Snykillizer, D2 on EU servers. Right now, I have 2 weeks off work and I'm willing to boost first 1-2 people who ask me. Why for free? #1 I like helping others climbing the ladder. Yeah, but seriously, I've always wanted to have a smurf, but i never made it. So here i am, asking You to let me have fun on Your account, while gaining ranks. #2 I'm probably making another ELO boosting agency with few of my friends and I'm going to need Your recommendations. My rules:
Free Elo Boost [Bronze / Silver]
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im really bored playing in higher Elo so i just want to boost some people to their desired league for this season. I could never play in Bronze / Silver cuz i started in Gold after my promotion matches and making another account would take too long. Im only boosting on EUW atm. Just PM me if you have any questions.