Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Diamond 1 - 100 skins(rare included) - 9 runes pages - all champs !

Discussion on EUW - Diamond 1 - 100 skins(rare included) - 9 runes pages - all champs ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Diamond 1 - 100 skins(rare included) - 9 runes pages - all champs !

Hello everybody today ive got diamond 1 euwest account on sale !
so accounts details:
S3 - Diamond 1 (Diamond border and icon included).
S4 - Atm diamond 1

-all champs
-100 skins
-9 rune pages with almost all runes in the game.
-Rare skins & ultimate skins included.
-Euwest server.

Original EMAIL & SUPPORT EMAIL INCLUDED , Welcome email inside !

how we gonna trade ?
-you pay -> get details.
-Trusted Middleman .

Would like to hear some offers for the account !

Have a nice day !

[SIZE="5"]
Old 05/25/2014, 00:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

THIS GUY SCAMMED ME ******* CANCER
Old 05/25/2014, 00:25   #3

You are out of ur mind or what? I Gave you the email user and password and u removed me! luckily i recovered the email in time and now sent ticket to riot to recover the account! **** u idiot gtfo this forum you little scammer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Acc Diamond EUW | 30+Skins(Mediaval Twitch, rare included..),10+Pages runes..
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers, I am selling my Diamond V Account on EUW ! I got high mmr. Got 800 RP+ I have 10+ Pages runes with many runes. I got 30+ Skins and 60+ Champs. I got like Zombie Brand, Bewitching Nidalee, Riot Graves, Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks, Definitely Not Blitzcrank, Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick and others rares skins ! epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.
Selling Acc Diamond EUW | 30+Skins ( rare included ), 10+Pages runes..
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers, I am selling my Diamond V Account on EUW ! I got high mmr. Got 800 RP+ I have 10+ Pages runes with many runes. I got 30+ Skins and 60+ Champs. I got like Zombie Brand, Bewitching Nidalee, Riot Graves, Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks, Definitely Not Blitzcrank, Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick and others rares skins !
[Selling] PLATINUM ACCOUNT l 74"Included rare skins" l 20 RUNES PAGES l 105 Champs l Special Ic
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards! Also account never been banned!. 7. Get also cool and rare summoner's icons!
[Selling] PLATINUM ACCOUNT l 74"Included rare skins" l 20 RUNES PAGES l 105 Champs l Special Ic
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards! Also account never been banned!. 7. Get also cool and rare summoner's icons!
[wts]EUW-diamond s2 icon-44 champs-20 skins-3 rune pages [pic included]
12/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUW-diamond s2 icon-44 champs-20 skins-3 rune pages pic: http://imgur.com/MGmh9 add me on skype - mearvius if you're interested I'm not interested in acc trade I'm interested in getting paypal/card or ukash vouchers (practically the same thing as paysafecard, for those young who dont get paypal/card - it allows you to purchase a virtual card with the code)