Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dia 2 59 LP 3v3 EUW Team leader CHEAP!!

Discussion on Dia 2 59 LP 3v3 EUW Team leader CHEAP!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dia 2 59 LP 3v3 EUW Team leader CHEAP!!

Hey elite pvpers.

I Have a spare Dia 2 3v3 Team which i cant use so therefore im selling it for 20 Euro super fast. the Team have Challenger MMR

Accepting Paypal
PM Here .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] cheap Platinum 3s team leader spot.
03/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a cheap platinum 3s team, you'll get the team and everyone in the team will leave so you can add whoever you want. If you're interested PM or post, or add me on skype 'dyrones'. 1 10eu and its yours!
[Selling] Leader 3on3 Team Gold II + [Silver II FREE NOW!] CHEAP/TRUST
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi all guys, I am selling 3on3 Leadership Team Gold II + SILVER II FREE NOW! SKYPE : J0s3Ma7ia OR MP ElitePVPers ACCEPT PAYSAFECARD/PAYPAL PRIZE LEADER : 12-15€ NEGOTIABLE
Leader/Slots 3on3 Team Platinum CHEAP/TRUST
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all guys, I am selling 3on3 Platinun Slots and Leader Team Platinum 5 OF 6 SLOTS AVAIVABLE 1/6 NOT AVAIVABLE SOLD 2/6 NOT AVAIVABLE SOLD 3/6 AVAIVABLE 4/6 AVAIVABLE 5/6 AVAIVABLE 6/6 AVAIVABLE