Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling plat 1 D2 MMR EUW account 50 champs

Discussion on Selling plat 1 D2 MMR EUW account 50 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling plat 1 D2 MMR EUW account 50 champs

Hello guys, I'm looking to sell my smurf account on EUW

The account is plat 1 (originally d1 eune but moved to west) So it has like a d1/d2 MMR. All info included also used my email alot to buy RP.

The account has:

50 champs

Scorched earth renekton
Headhunter nidalee
Hired gun lucian
Muay thai lee sin
Lord darius
Suprise party fiddlesticks
Crimson elite riven
Gothic orianna
Traditional lee sin
Dreadknight garen
Nightblade irelia
surfer singed
lollypoppy
MEDIEVAL TWITCH (REFS)
GREY WARWICK (REFS)

runes:

Looking for offers

Looking for paypal!

skype vinnie.bruggeman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling plat 4 EU WEST Account with 90 champs
12/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello,so i am selling my main account.The account specifics are : -champions are 90 -rune pages are 7 with lots of runes -with 10 cool skins -and for the moment has 227 rp and 3800 ip for pictures and proof contact me on skype : bozank1 The price is 100 euro and only for interested people. I accept paypal only.
Selling Plat 2 Account much Champs/Skins
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo guys, i am selling my Acc: Platinum 2 Rating with 54 LP All Champs 81 Skins ( 6 Legendary + 4 Legacy ) 20 Rune Pages + pretty much every Rune. Give me your Skype and we will make a Price.
Selling Lvl 30 Plat 5 Account - ALL CHAMPS
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, today im selling my EUW League of Legends Accounts It has around 80 Skins, all champions and is on Platinum V atm. It also has 10k ip left, 8 rune pages and most likely all needed runes ( such as lifesteal, movement speed ect.) add me on skype : girl_like_pk
Selling 1.88k Plat account with All champs.
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the titles says I'm wanting to sell one of my accounts. The account has 1.88k elo season 3, 1.850k+ elo season 2, All champions, 14 skins, 16k IP, 230rp, All runes, 10 rune pages. I'm willing to use a mm for a trade, and will not take offers of less than $100 usd. Skype: Tim.reuza1 Note: The account is on the NA server.
Selling EUW Plat Account - 53 Champs.
09/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling one of my smurfs since I got three accounts on diamond already and I want to focus on my elo boosting service - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2118156-euw-elo-boosting-up-2000-a.html Elo: 1903 - Rating atm is at 183X but it will get plat rewards. Champions/Skins : Alistar Annie Ashe Brand