Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account on Russia, Diamond 2

Discussion on account on Russia, Diamond 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
account on Russia, Diamond 2

Server: Russia
Champions: 96
Skins: 19 (1 ultimate)
4 rune pages
Riot wards
Diamond Division II (good mmr)
Original e-mail
Never banned

- Champs and runes
- Elo
- Skins
Old 05/07/2014, 10:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
UP!+

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheapest (5€,10€,15€,20€) eloboosting (Diamond I booster) [EUW/EUNE/Turkey/Russia]
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hello guys! I am a Master/Challenger player who decided to start his own fast, cheap and secure service. About me: Season 1: I was playing World of Warcraft Season 2: Platinum 1 Season 3: Diamond 1 Season 4: Diamond 1 + Challenger for a couple of week
[Buying] Unranked Account Russia or Transfer Free to Russia|PSC
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So guys as u can see im searching for an unranked Account located on Russia. I dont care about champs but 1 ad and 1 ap runepage would be great. Willing to give up to 25€ PSC Skype: syxzu123
[Selling] Account Russia :D
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
emh.. wts chellenger soloq on russian server^^ they are 75-80 champs.. alot of skins... i have register name,mail and answer to secret question ^^ this acc was no stolen oO if you wanna more information about this account.. just pm me :) and i answer so fast as i can :D and.. sry for my beeeddd english T_T
[Buying] Account lvl 30, Russia
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, ich kaufe 2 Account auf Russia, müssen lvl 30 sein, am besten mit möglichst viel IP. Sollten wenige Skins / Champs haben -> So billig wie möglich sein :) PN an mich mit einem Angebot pro Account / Zahle über Paysafe MfG Angpar
Top Seafight Account [Russia]
01/14/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
PM or Skype: ru61oguzhan