Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account 85 chars, 38 skins gold II

Discussion on Account 85 chars, 38 skins gold II within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account 85 chars, 38 skins gold II

Hello guys, i have account for sale.
30lv Gold II, 4 full rune page's and lot more other runes.
email included.

bump 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell]!!TOP EUW ACCOUNT!! 111 Chars|over 90 SKINS!
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I sell my account cause im not be able to play this game anymore. This Account is from Beta 2010 ! Over 950+ Normal-Wins, free transfer to Nord/ East. Its on Silver V, but there are not so much games played, so u can easily go to Gold or higher, but i have no time to do this. Some Stats: - 19 Runepages - 111 Chars - 950+ normal Wins
[Selling] EUW LoL Gold I acc 45 chars 2 skins
05/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
hi, I have EUW acc to sell There is Gold I 94 LP soloq ranked division Possible free change to EUNE. 2 skins : arcade sona, boom boom blitzcrank Ranked champs that are played are mostly supports, ebcause I mained support. ( most games sona )
[Selling] LoL EUW Gold V acc 43 chars 2 skins
05/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi i want to sell my lol euw gold v acc it has 43 chars 2 skins full metal jayce and freljord ashe i give screenshots on skype i want 10 euro for this account PSC, you give first skype:cordclamshell
Selling LoL account with 2 legendarys skins and few more 975RP skins 60 chars
08/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling LoL account with 2 legendarys skins and few more 975RP skins 60 chars add me on skype "razvan21." with the "." :)
WTS LOL account Eune With 50+ chars 2 legendary skins and other skins.
08/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this lol account with 50+ chars lots of skins for RP on my main account.Add me on skype tudor.tudor49, i will give you screen shots we can also talk, everthing.