Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Na][Booster][Looking for Someone to Work 4]

Discussion on [Na][Booster][Looking for Someone to Work 4] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Na][Booster][Looking for Someone to Work 4]

Hey guys I am a diamond 5 player who mains mid/adc, I can boost anywhere from bronze to platinum, I'm willing to do games for proof i also have match history of wins of other jobs. If you guys are interested send me a private message or post Skype here.

Also since it will be hard to find people I'm willing to do what ever share you guys think is reasonable
Old 04/27/2014, 21:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
add me on skype might let you tryout
Old 04/28/2014, 02:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenshaw Eloboost Service View Post
add me on skype might let you tryout
Hey I've added you on Skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ELO-Booster Looking for work.
02/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Im interested in doing boosts. I have done over 50 in the past. No complains whats so ever. My credentials: NA only. I just got done with a bronze 5-plat 5 boost, went 110-9 overall Main was in d3 promos, never play him due to boosting. Stats avg around 11k/3d/11a
Looking for a booster to Work for me.
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone i found this Forum some days ago and made already a Request but badly only "wannabe" booster contacted me Yet. So i am Looking for a Serious Active Booster. The Requirements: - You have to be able to Boost atleast to Diamond 5 - Placement Games Atleast 9/1 not matter which elo - You need Paypal or A Bank-Transfer to Receive money no PSC or any other shit - No Flame,Rage any thinks that put the Customer Account in trouble.
NA ELO BOOSTER LOOKING FOR WORK!!!
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOOKING TO BOOST BRONZE, SILVER, AND GOLD ACCOUNTS!!!! ADD ME: elryano0 !
Looking for 2-3 Elo-Booster To Work for Me !
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Everyone i am looking for Elo-Pusher who have pretty Low Reputation and cant deal with the Many Elo-Pusher arround this Forum. Your Requirements : - You Must be Able to Push @ Eu-West and Eu-NE - You Must be Able to Push min up to Platinimum or Diamond - You Must be Able to Push atleast 1 Divison a Day So If you are interested Just PM Me or Add Me Skype !