Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare League of Legends Summoner names!

Discussion on Rare League of Legends Summoner names! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare League of Legends Summoner names!

Hello,

I'm new on this forum . (I'm more known on a diffrent forum) I'm here to sell my League of Legends Rare Summoner names for the EUW server, because I'm new I will go first to trusted member from the community.

So I got 2 sets of names 1 set of Pokémon names and the other just normal rare names.

Pokémon names:

1st Gen Pokémon:
Pinsir

2th Gen Pokémon:
Stantler

3rd Gen Pokémon:
Skitty
Shiftry
Azurill

Normal names:

Jezus
Jaa
Drum
Fare

I don't have a set price for the accounts but if you post what name you want I'm sure we can make a deal .
So I will go first to trusted members, payments will be done using Paypal or BTC. I can show proof of my accounts using Skype.
Note:
I created all of these accounts in the past so they are all fully secure. After purchasing you can change all the details.

Still trying to sell these.