Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 5 AP smurf 16 champs - Cheap [25 EUR]

Discussion on EUW Diamond 5 AP smurf 16 champs - Cheap [25 EUR] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond 5 AP smurf 16 champs - Cheap [25 EUR]

Hello guys!

I want to sell my smurf which i bought ~2 weeks ago to boost it and sell it.
Account doesnt have original E-mail (unranked account seller said email are randomly generated, same as nicknames, password and he cant give me that email. E-mail is not confirmed)

This account is in Diamond 5 actually.
Standard AP Runes.

- 1400 RP
- 5000 IP

1 skin: Sewn Chaos Orianna.

Refunds are not available.

Screenshots:

Price is: 25 EUR PaySafeCard / PayPal.

We can use middleman .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V smurf EUW 16 champs AP runes
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I want to sell my smurf which i bought ~2 weeks ago to boost it and sell it. Account doesnt have original E-mail (unranked account seller said email are randomly generated, same as nicknames, password and he cant give me that email. E-mail is not confirmed) This account is in Diamond 5 actually. Standard AP Runes. - 1400 RP - 5000 IP
[Selling] EUW | Diamond 3 Smurf | 35 champs & 16 Skins | S3 Diamond 2
02/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! Selling my Diamond smurf account. It has 35 champions, 16 skins and two standard runepages (AP Mid & AD Carry). It was Diamond 2 in Season 3 and is currently Diamond 3 with sick MMR! You can find screens below. http://imgur.com/dTJoPq5.jpg Skins http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/776/h70j.png
[Selling] Cheap diamond 3 smurf
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am here to sell my Diamond 3 Account( Diamond 1 before, demoted) , its a smuf account with only 30 champs and 1 skin, 4 rune pages. No bans before, and it has really high MMR, around 25-27 LP gain per game now, often match with LCS players. You can get s3 rewards and probably stay in diamond at the beginning of the new season. We must use a mm, and will share the cost, scammers dont waste my time. the price is 150 euro leave your skype here or add mine jasonjleeeee thanks.
[Selling] EUW Diamond 4 Smurf CHEAP
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am selling my smurf acc It is Diamond 4 with dia 1/2 MMR I get 25-35+ per win, -10 per lose. It have 29 champs 4 Rune Pages It have 2Skins. Gangster Twitch, Acolyte Lee Sin I will not go first. Paypal / Paysafecard Skype : Feewiee
[Selling] [EUW] WTS Diamond V smurf, 30 champs, basic ad&ap runepages.
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my Diamond V smurf account on EUW. I don't really have a greater need for it so I might aswell as sell it. I am the original owner of the account and I will include both support and original email address after the trade has been done. No skins since it is a smurf. Basic AD&AP runes. Either add my skype: Straneta or PM me.