Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanting 3 DIFFERENT League of Legends Accounts with the Following Skins

Discussion on Wanting 3 DIFFERENT League of Legends Accounts with the Following Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Wanting 3 DIFFERENT League of Legends Accounts with the Following Skins

Hi, I would like to get each of my friends a League of Legends skin for their own birthdays and I was looking for 3 accounts with the following skins on them. Also, I don't care about level, ranking, Server (unless the account doesn't have enough rp for transfer, then that'll be added to the price for the account), or IP/RP, and the account can have extra skins and I will add to the payment if more than just the wanted skins are there. Most of all I'm just looking for these skins.

Account 1: Urf the Manatee Warwick and any other skins on the account you are willing to sell if you have this skin.

Account 2: The Mighty Jax or Pax Jax (Preferably The Mighty Jax) and any extra skins.

Account 3: Rusty Blitzcrank and Riot Blitzcrank (Either can be fine, Preferably Rusty Blitzcrank though) and of course, extras if they are present on the account.

If anyone is willing to sell, contact me or PM me, we can further discuss on Skype, my Skype is Hydrocannon64 but my screen name is Grabbiness.

I hope whoever sees this understands why I'm trying to get these skins, I am not just getting them for myself.

Edit 4/23/14: I already have a couple decent offers for accounts 2 and 3, I am still looking for an Urf Warwick account, though.
Old 04/23/2014, 01:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

might not be what you are looking for but it has all 5 TPA skins that might interest you!
Old 04/23/2014, 01:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
You seem like a nice guy. So let me give you some help.
1. Don't buy from new people. (meaning 0/0/0 just joined new members) (not saying they are all scammers, but higher chances)
2. Try to buy from a trusted member who has a number of trades and on going account selling business.
3. Always request trade and use a middleman if the seller doesn't seem to be too trusted
4. Lol accounts can easily be retaken by the original owner, no matter what he gives you as warranty.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2014, 01:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Welcome to EPVP Community . !

Hello and welcome to epvp , friend.
I am here to offer you accounts 2&3 , They have some bonus skins , but both will be cheap,add me on skype sir : shop.spiritguard

Thanks!
Old 04/23/2014, 01:56   #5

Interesting, and what account was this on? the warwick, blitz, or jax one? or is this just an account you are willing to sell?
Old 04/23/2014, 01:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabbiness View Post
Interesting, and what account was this on? the warwick, blitz, or jax one? or is this just an account you are willing to sell?
add me on skype, robi.xulo
Old 04/23/2014, 02:02   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Np man, sh*t happens but yeah got some ppl like that out there -.-
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2014, 02:06   #8

Ill remember that offer, but right now, I'm gonna have to say no, I'm gonna use my money to buy these skins for now, sorry!

Ty for the info, and do you have any other tips before making any hasty decisions?

sh*t, meant to send two separate messages, I'm sorry if i look like a noob but this is the first time I've used this site.

Bottom text: Smith77777
Top text: Joseph118
Old 04/23/2014, 04:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
It's good that you said no. Be safe and work with people who have a lot of reputation points here. Save up the money because spending a few more bucks compared to others can get you a deal without wasting so much time dealing with scammers.

There's something immediately wrong as soon as a person blocks you on Skype as opposed to going AFK (one can tell easily with "this person has not shared....") right after payment is done and no longer replies to PMs on this forum (and money is not returned). Hm...

Always do a trade on the forums (now I know...) first before skyping deals. Also, always take screenshots of the conversation and PMs, which can be used as proofs. Mainly use PMs because apparently, those are stronger evidence (proofs over the forums). Also, don't post someone is a scammer directly in these threads (though at least I helped some people in doing so =D Worth!).
Old 04/23/2014, 04:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
How exactly would we contact you if you didn't provide a Skype? I mean it'd be easier for you to just post your Skype on the thread instead of making us PM you. :P
Old 04/23/2014, 13:02   #11

Good point, I'll make sure to add my skype info later so people can add me to discuss a deal.
Old 04/23/2014, 13:09   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabbiness View Post
Good point, I'll make sure to add my skype info later so people can add me to discuss a deal.

You don't need to use skype at all, use the PM system as PM's are proof and skype could be anyone !
Old 04/23/2014, 13:10   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add on skype:

Tags
pax jax, riot blitzcrank, rusty blitzcrank, the mighty jax, urf warwick