Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary LOL Account For Sale (All pax skins vs)

Discussion on Legendary LOL Account For Sale (All pax skins vs) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legendary LOL Account For Sale (All pax skins vs)

All champs, 310 skin. 20 rune page. All runes. 10k ip.

Platininum League. too much icons..

Skin list:

Cost: 999$

contact by pm
Old 04/21/2014, 11:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can offer u max 5 euro for it. Will send it with a letter is it ok?
Old 04/21/2014, 11:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gl,but no 1 will pay that ammount even if your account makes pizza.
Old 04/21/2014, 12:01   #4

I'm being serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by W3irdMind View Post
Gl,but no 1 will pay that ammount even if your account makes pizza.
i go to discount

bump

upper

Similar Threads Similar Threads
QUICK % SALE: Diamond III EUW, 112 Champs, 59 Skins (+ Legendary Skins), High MMR!
02/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling my main account on Europe West, with more than 112 champions and 59 skins including legendary and legacy skins on it. I have no time to play on it because of university, so i would love to give it to someone, who can have fun with it. I am the original owner of this account, the email adress is the original one. Profile Pic http://i.epvpimg.com/ZJUbd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/1EXNd.png
GREAT SALE: Diamond III EUW, 112 Champs, 59 Skins (+ Legendary Skins), High MMR!
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am selling my main account on Europe West, with more than 112 champions and 59 skins including legendary and legacy skins on it. I have no time to play on it because of university, so i would love to give it to someone, who can have fun with it. I am the original owner of this account, the email adress is the original one. Profile Pic http://i.epvpimg.com/ZJUbd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/1EXNd.png
[Selling] EUW ACCOUNT FOR SALE (almost all champs) 50 skins (legendary and Legacy)
12/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my League of Legends account on the region EUW. It has 89 champs, 50 skins and 3 rune pages full!! If you interested add me skype: Wahl.Sleaper2 I know we are new here but i bought 2 skin codes already and it was a good trade, everything went fine. :D I just made a new league of legends account so thats why i am selling my main. Skin list:
[Selling] Gold Account WITH 13K RP // ULTIMATE SKIN // LEGENDARY SKINS // Awesome for Sale.
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Number of Champions Owned: 97 Skins Owned: 29 Level: 30 Server: Any as I can move it to any Server you want. Ranked: Gold 2 5v5 Team Owner (rewards Secured for this season) Total RP Bought: 23108 RP = ~125 EURO Other details: - Owns a Ranked Gold Team in 3v3 and 5v5, with secured rewards for this season - Will provide original e-mail (without welcoming message, deleted)
SICK EUNE Account for SALE. 60 skins, 8 Legendary, 86 champs.
09/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my EUNE LoL Account, that I myself has created without any previous owners. The account has 86 champions, 60 skins (8 legendary) Legendary ones: Astronaut Teemo Battlecast Prime Cho'gath Pulsfire Ezreal Blood Lord Vladimir Brolaf