Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

china boosting company. - Quick and Cheap!- Leongamer.com

Discussion on china boosting company. - Quick and Cheap!- Leongamer.com within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Quick!!:We are a professional gaming proxy company located in China, Shanghai. We have more than 120 professional guys with boundless energy and really love games. Some of them are even professional players!

Cheap!!:You can check our rate on our website.Because of currency different between China and Western country, you can get huge benefit from that, 50% discount!

Safe!!:You don't need to pay first, you can pay when you confirm your account has been boosted as you request or even up to higher level!
Old 04/19/2014, 20:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,776
Hello, I'm Jesus.

Old 04/20/2014, 17:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 4,969
Arrow League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions -> League of Legends Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Quick!!:We are a professional gaming proxy company located in China, Shanghai. We have more than 120 professional guys with boundless energy and really love games. Some of them are even professional players! Cheap!!:You can check our rate on our website.Because of currency different between China and Western country, you can get huge benefit from that, 50% discount! Safe!!:You don't need to pay first, you can pay when you confirm your account has been boosted as you request or...
Cheap, Quick, NA League Boosting!
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League Boosts are happy to announce our new website and system! In Season 1 and Season 2 we were a leading competitor in boosting, however, during the turn to Season 3 we decided to pack up our bags. and go toward other goals. After realizing we're good at nothing but grinding League of Legends we've decided to return. Simply boosting, efficient, professional boosting from top North American players! To find out more go to League Boosts Hope to hear from you soon! P.S. Along with our...
Quick and Cheap ELO Boosting!
11/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am doing quick ELO boosting up to 1100 ELO. I have done this countless times. I will be duoing with another booster so these will be completed very fast. If you are interested leave your skype information. I will contact you there and we can discuss pricing. The usual rate is: $25 per 100 ELO. FOr the first few customers it will be: $20 per 100 ELO. Thank you for your time.
ELO BOOSTING CHEAP/QUICK NA
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm currently a 2k Elo player looking to boost other's elo for some quick cash. I'm offering a legit, fast, cheap and elo service for a low price. When I am elo boosting your account I will always be available to answer your questions. I main ad/top and jungle. I will almost always be on skype to answer your questions. Prices The prices are the following: 0-1200 $20/100 elo 1200-1500 $30/100 elo
[NA] ELO Boosting Service *Cheap/Quick*
07/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys I am offering a service that can raise your ELO up to 1700. I mainly focus on Solo Queue/Duo Queue to raise ELO. I have a partner who is on my 5's team (Top 20 NA), and duo queuing with him will make the boost much easier. -I am 2000+ in Solo Queue. -I play as the jungler in a 5v5 team in Top 20 of the bracket in NA servers. I can also play other roles. -I have boosted a number of other players from 1200-1700. -My partner is currently 2100~ in solo queue and is in my 5s team.