Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Cheap unranked level 30 accounts.

Discussion on LF Cheap unranked level 30 accounts. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Cheap unranked level 30 accounts.

Hey there, title says it all. If you have a level 30 unranked account please feel free to tell me your price here and add me on skype omarhazer

OCE server preferred but other servers are welcomed too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Level 30 unranked Accounts + Original Email - cheap
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 70 Replies
Hello, i am selling level 30 League of Legends Accounts on the EUW server. Here some informations about the Accounts: - the Accounts have between 20.000-30.000 IP - unranked (i have never played ranking with them) - 0 Champs - 0 Skins - a "normal" Name (the name has no numbers and start with a capital letter )
[Selling] EUNE - Level 30 unranked Accounts + Original Email - cheap
04/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, i am selling level 30 League of Legends Accounts on the EUNE server. Here some informations about the Accounts: - the Accounts have between 13.000 and 16.000 IP - unranked (i have never played ranking with them) - 0 Champs - 0 Skins - a "normal" Name (the name has no numbers and start with a capital letter )
[Selling] Fresh unranked level 30 Accounts! Cheap!
04/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://www.ebay.de/itm/181386833605?ssPageName=STR K:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
[Selling] Accounts Nordic&East, 30 LVL, 5 accounts, bronze, unranked, CHEAP.
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I want to sell these 5 shitty accounts for good prices. All of them are on Nordic server. Everything on this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/CO2F1hB.jpg Payment method: only PayPal. We can use middleman if u want and u can find one. I can also change 1 account for Elo Boost graphic. (presentation for my elo boosting thread)
[Selling] [UNRANKED]~ACCOUNTS~LEVEL 30~[EUNE]~CHEAP~SAFE~FAST DELIVERY.
12/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account 1: *33 champions *2 runes page *Skin 1 (from facebook event) *email verification *6k RP Account 2: *68 champions *2 runes page