Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Fist bump ward FOR SALE USED ON OCE

Discussion on Riot Fist bump ward FOR SALE USED ON OCE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riot Fist bump ward FOR SALE USED ON OCE

I am selling a Riot ward fist bump ward skin. The code has been used on OCE but still works on every other server. I will be willing to go first if you have 50+ tbm add me on skype omarhazer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Blitz/Arcade Heca/Riot Ward and Arctic Varus Code
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 69 Replies
Riot Blitz and Arcade Heca = £6 e/ server Arctic Varus Cards = £5 e/server (only have 1 card, cheaper than store for both) Riot Ward Cards £3 e/ server Riot Blitz / Arcade Heca = x15 EUW, x15 NA, x15 EUNE Riot Wards = EUNE/LAS/LAN/BR available. You will pay me through PayPal as goods/services. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL. Nothing else is accepted. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT PSC. Once payment is received, let me know your TeamViewer details and I will connect and enter the code(s).
[Selling] Arctic Ops Varus|Riot Blitzcrank|Arcade Hecarim|Riot Ward
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
*Arctic Ops Varus *Riot Blitzcrak *Arcade Hecarim *Riot Ward + *Riot Ward Hello, I want to sell these skins or trade them. I'm playing on EuNE server so only these offers intrests me if you want to trade. I'm also accepting only PSC and offering competetive prices.
[Selling] Riot Fist bump ward FOR SALE
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there like I said here I am with my spoils from PAX. Let me know how many you want and your price. Skype, omarhazer Edit: Shit forgot the link of the image here, http://i.imgur.com/oiDO5le.jpg
[Trading] Riot Blitz and Arcade Hec for Riot ward skin or Varus Arclight
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi!! I have one Riot Blitz and one Arcade Hecarim (ww) I want Riot ward skin or Varus Arclight thanks :)
[Buying] 1xRiot Fist bump ward EUNE ONLY
04/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title :)