Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] KKBoosting Cheap & Secure

Discussion on [NA] KKBoosting Cheap & Secure within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] KKBoosting Cheap & Secure

Hi, we're KKBoosting. Be honest we are not Diamond 1 boosters, but just Diamond 4. So we offer a cheaper price than other boosters and only up to platinum V.

Feel free to talk to me on Skype - ken42491

Payment: Paypal

NEW COMERS OFFER - SUPER DEAL - boost with ur friend, and one of you will get a 50% off !!!

Bronze

Bronze V -> IV - $8
Bronze IV -> III - $10
Bronze III -> II - $12
Bronze II -> I - $12
Bronze I -> Silver V - $16

Total : $ 58 Bundle :$50

Silver

Silver V -> IV - $12
Silver IV -> III - $14
Silver III -> II - $16
Silver II -> I - $16
Silver I -> Gold V - $20

Total : $ 78 Bundle :$70

Gold

Gold V -> IV - $18
Gold IV -> III - $20
Gold III -> II - $22
Gold II -> I - $22
Gold I -> Plat V - $26

Total : $ 108 Bundle :$100

***This is for average MMR +15LP per game***

Proof of my main account:

Proof of some games boosted:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] REALLY CHEAP and SECURE eloboost
02/07/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/67808760040 1285120/678132190135058432/prices1_DISCORD_EDIT2.p ng Professional elo boosting services on EUW, EUNE, Russ servers! *We offer one of the cheapest and fastest elo boosting services on EUW, EUNE, RUSS servers. *We are 100% safe, so you don't need to worry about your order. *Our boosters are Master/Diamond1 players with a lot of experience on boosting and competitive play. Some of our boosters and coaches have won tournaments and cups....
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting[SECURE & FAST]
02/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am a Platinum I player if you're interested contact me via Skype: veRzLareN7 http://i.epvpimg.com/WvDxe.jpg Vouch games
Cheap + Secure + Fast ELO boosting
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i44.tinypic.com/90zx3o.png STATUS: BOOST - AVAILABLE VOUCH - AVAILABLE http://lolservices.net - profesionall elo boosting services on EUW, EUNE, Russ servers! New offers:
[Selling] [WTS WoW Gold EU/US] Cheap, Fast, Secure. All servers available! Cheap prices!
10/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Dear Elitepvp members, I would hereby like to introduce my new WoW Gold shop. After great succes with other Game shops the WoW store is now open. We have many available "secure" payment methodes such as PayPal, Moneybookers, Ukash, Bancontact, iDeal, Phone, SMS, Paysafe and even more. We as fellow gamers know how important it is to receive your Gold asap. 95% is within 0-15 minutes. 5% is within 2 hours.
[Selling] [WTS WoW Gold EU/US] Cheap, Fast, Secure. All servers available! Cheap prices!
10/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Dear Elitepvp members, I would hereby like to introduce my new WoW Gold shop. World of Warcraft Gold(WoW Gold)buy with Paysafecard, Moneybookers, PayPal. After great succes with other Game shops the WoW store is now open. We have many available "secure" payment methodes such as PayPal, Moneybookers, Ukash, Bancontact, iDeal, Phone, SMS, Paysafe and even more. We as fellow gamers know how important it is to receive your Gold asap. 95% is within 0-15 minutes.