Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting (UNBELIVABLEY CHEAP)

Discussion on Elo Boosting (UNBELIVABLEY CHEAP) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting (UNBELIVABLEY CHEAP)

Hey guys my friend is plat 4 bcz he dosent play that much and he wants to make a bit of money he is elo boosting SO cheap like from bronze 5 (which alot of people are stuck in) to silver 5 25$ or €15 which is very cheap normally it would be like 100$ and over so we are not scammers we are bored of lol and want to make a bit of money we are very cheap if u want it just PM me (PS: The most he will elo boost max to plat 5 and we dont need your pass or name u can type it in yourself through teamviewer if u dont trust us)
€3 per divsion, 5$ per divsion
If you want to purchase add my skype: Edwinlt2
First 10 people that ask will get 2 games played for them for FREE and then reply with feedback
Only 9 people left
Old 04/16/2014, 00:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2014, 08:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can voutch for u add my skype apo4ever2
Old 04/16/2014, 12:21   #4

I added u
Old 04/16/2014, 14:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent a pm

Tags
elo boosting, games, lol