Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying RARE SKINS :)

Discussion on Buying RARE SKINS :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 157/1/0
Buying RARE SKINS :)

Hello!
I am buying rare skins like CS Riven,Pax Tf,Silver Kayle,Human Ryze ..
Already have all riot and pa jax+sivir
The best offer wins
I pay with PaySafeCard and not going first...First just if you are ~150+ TBM with alot feedbacks from before..
We can use MM to if you don't trust me
Please comment your offers below so I hve all in one not 50 skype messages that I have to check which offer is better xD
Regards,
Ca4Life
Old 04/14/2014, 22:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pax jax for any server except eune/euw/na - the code works on all but those three servers
Old 04/14/2014, 23:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you interested in accounts with rare skins?
Old 04/15/2014, 07:33   #4

The Black Market: 157/1/0
No sorry...Just Skin-Codes.
I said I already have Pax Jax...
Need just TF, CS Riven, Human Ryze and Silver Kayle

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying all rare skins for PSC!
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Yo guys, got tons of cash atm, bought some PSC's from the local store and instead of spending it all on RP, I decided to buy some rare skins today. Add me on skype: Socialify
Buying all rare skins for PSC!
11/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I just got tons of money from Fileice, and I am looking to purchase some nice rare skin codes for PSC's! (I can also pay with PayPal.) Mostly looking for: -Pax Skins -CC Riven etc.
For those who are buying rare skins
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Yeah ,I was browsing thru reddit and stuff and I found this Surrender at 20: Plan for vintage Limited Edition skins Almost all rare skins are going to be for sale these months
[Buying] Rare skins
01/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for any pax skins or any other rare skins. I was recently scammed by someone on this forums name "Yoshimitsu-". He claimed he had codes for almost every rare skin but, like most people on this site, he lied. So i will not be going first unless there is you are a middle man or you show me that you do own the code before. Pm me if you're interested. bump. NA Servers ONLY !
Buying Rare Skins
09/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Buying pax and rare skins. must have proof that you own the code. If you cannot provide proof then you must either get a middleman for the trade or go first as i have been scammed multiple times on this site and am not willing to get scammed again. Serious offers only and NA Code's only. Pm me if you're interested or add on skype: cameron.aussem