Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS OCE ELO Boost Bronze/Silver

Discussion on WTS OCE ELO Boost Bronze/Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS OCE ELO Boost Bronze/Silver

Looking for someone around the Bronze or Silver range to buy a boost via Duo-Que.

Currently boosting a B1 account and can start right now!

Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Boost from Bronze II to Silver V
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
I want a very cheap boost from Bronze II to Silver V as the title already says. At the moment I have 75 LP and I earn 19-22 LP a win. Post the price below and I will contact the best.
WTB Boost - bronze 1 > silver v
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Wtb boost for getting silver v before season ends. Prefer to do it now, got 8/9 euro to spend. I'm getting 20lp per game, currenty 75 LP, bronze 1 Message me please.
[Buying] EUW Boost Bronze 1 - Silver 5 - 4
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Moin , suche einen Booster der Vertrauenswürdig ist und auch sehr gut Spielen kann. Ich brauch einen Boost von Bronze 1 bis Silber 5 oder 4. Besitze eigentlich recht viele Champs die man benötigt :) Runen etc alles da. Bekomme pro Win 15 bis 24 Punkte und wenn ich verliere 6 bis 9. Ich suche auch einen günstigen Booster da ich nicht zu viel Geld investieren will. Hab so an 20€ oder so gedacht. Oder wir machen was eigenen aus.