Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reliable&Cheap ELO boosting services by Challenger EUW player!

Discussion on Reliable&Cheap ELO boosting services by Challenger EUW player! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/01/2014, 00:42   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSty View Post
When you still Need a vouch from a trusted Person and want to confirm that you are challenger. I added you in skype
I can confirm he is Challenger! I know this guy
Free BUMP
Old 05/08/2014, 20:35   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSty View Post
When you still Need a vouch from a trusted Person and want to confirm that you are challenger. I added you in skype
Sorry I've been busy, also didn't get an add from you. Could you add me again?

Taking orders
Old 05/10/2014, 22:34   #33

taking orders, add me on skype or post here.
Old 05/13/2014, 14:36   #34

Looking for orders or trusted vouches
Old 06/13/2014, 13:43   #35

Been a bit busy but ready to do some boosts/or vouches for trusted members! add me on skype or post here!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Accounts-P - Cheap, Fast, Reliable up to Challenger! Well Reviewed & Truste
05/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 197 Replies
Dominate League of Legends with Accounts-P.com Fast Boosting, Cheap LOL Accounts, Automated Tracking, and Great Support Click Here http://oi68.tinypic.com/v66ool.jpg Take your LOL experience to the next level. Check out site today
[Selling] HotShot elo boosting fast services (bronze 5 - plat 5 ). Cheap & Reliable service.
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Orders Status: Available Vouches Status: Available What my services offer? Cheap, fast and reliable ELO boosting services. I am a diamond player, I have been playing league of legends since beta till date. I offer a cheap price and fast guaranteed service that will suit your needs and work around your gaming schedule. Based on the your order , I will try to complete at least 1-2 divisions a day. I also offer to play your first 10 placement games this usually takes 1 day and only for...
[Selling] RBG | Arena Boosting Services - Fast, cheap and reliable
10/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Offering 15% discount to all ElitePvP members. Just ask us about it! F.A.Q. Is account sharing needed? No, you could play your own account. How long does this takes? About 3-4 hours. What servers can you do it on? We can do both US and EU servers (Horde and Alliance). Rated Battleground Services 0-2200 -----175usd 0-2400 ----- 250usd
Reliable NA Boosting Services, Cheap, Fast & Trusted
10/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am offering a service to boost your account. I have been platinum in season 1 and diamond in season 2, and have a lot of experience in ranked. starting my self around 1900 elo early season 1 and bringing myself to diamond season 2. I have done elo jobs in the past for some people that requested it, but I rarely post on forums. I will not be touching your RP or IP unless told to by the account owner, I will not message anyone on your friendslist, and will rarely talk in chat unless...
Cheap Elo Boosting - 2.4k Player - Fast and Reliable
08/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player and can win 90% of my games under 1800 elo. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. ...