Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

d3 smurf lf another smurf to climb elo (DUOQ)

Discussion on d3 smurf lf another smurf to climb elo (DUOQ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
d3 smurf lf another smurf to climb elo (DUOQ)

hi i lf a player to duoq u have to be atleast d5 on ur main i am d3 i can proof it if its needed i want to climb elo on my smurf if u are interested add skype : gaschi.nudel

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
duoQ on smurf
03/20/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey guys i'm a diamond 4 and i'm playing on a gold smurf, looking for someone diamond who want to have fun and duoq on smurfs
Looking for a smurf duoq Partner/Rankedteam
01/06/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, my main is Platinum 1 (Decayed from diamond due inactivity), and im actually looking for some smurf in the Bronze area for a video Row which i will upload on youtube. More info via skype d4rkm4gic4n
smurf looking for duoq
11/05/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
as the title says im d5 on my main acc dont care about going further i just wanna get rewards.. my smurf is at euw currently sitting at plat 3 pm so we start playing if anyone interested oh yeah and u must be at least diamond as well so we get this over with :P
[Selling] Offer DuoQ (Platin smurf) Silver III
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im a platin smurf in soloq and dia in 3v3 (played team from dia5-dia3) write me a personal message and i will duoQ for u for a little donation. regards
Looking for smurf placement duoQ (main acc CHALLENGER)
09/22/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey there, i am looking for duoQ to do first 10 placement matches, my main acc is challenger and i am booster... so pm me if u ar einterested, only diamond players... skype: leagueeloboosting