Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

80k IP (Read, for Ref service only)

Discussion on 80k IP (Read, for Ref service only) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
80k IP (Read, for Ref service only)

I need 80k IP only. Prices please <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LVL 18 to 30 Service !! Read the Thread !!
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Looking for someone who can lvl my Smurf from 18 to lvl 30 for this Week. Offering 20€ PSC 10€ @ lvl 25 and 10€ @ lvl 30 i also Offer my Boost Service for This just write a PN with ur Skype if u'r Interessted. Smurf ACC on Eu-W
Sro-r Service [Read]
05/30/2013 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
hello im willing to make a sro-r service in merv i will make chars 100lvl and sell them they can be eu and ch you can tell me what look you want on the char what name etc and i will make it you will have in the char 1 prem + 3 inv pages pick pet the char will be with no stats and skill points it will have 500-800k sp but you can buy faded beeds to farm more sp price for 1 char will be 20 euro just pm me i have 120lvl wizz/bard your char will be 100lvl in 2 weeks
How much is the price of this service? READ.
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello, I'm a very talented 3on3 player on the new Twisted Treeline. And my question is, how much would people actually offer for this service; 3on3 Ranked team elo boost, Gold or Platinum,
WTB Service! please read
04/27/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i want to buy a rush service for my account! I want my account rushed the Vanquisher Titles + the explorer Title! I already finished more than 30 Areas all u need to do is the rest. All Eliteskills /Heroes etc. available PLS pm me ur price
WTB -BoT- Service PLEASE READ .
04/22/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all guyz i need Bot service to up my char. cuz atm dont have net at house. - I PAY WITH PAYPAL - I want trustfulll person if u have any type of negative please dont waste ur time with me .