Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 5 account for Bronze 5-3 [EUW]

Discussion on Gold 5 account for Bronze 5-3 [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 5 account for Bronze 5-3 [EUW]

As the title suggests, i am looking to trade my gold 5 account for a bronze 5-3 account. i would prefer if you'd have atleast 20-30 champions.
The gold Account has 61 champions and 4-5 skins.

I will not be going first.

Contact me on Skype:Silverarr0wz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SUCHE BRONZE ACCOUNT // Search Bronze Accounts
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Leute ich suche für die kommenden 3-4 Tage ein Bronze Account! Warum? Wir haben mittlerweile 6 Leute von Bronze auf Silber 5 umsonst gespielt! Und da wir nur DuoQ Spielen fehlen uns ab heute 2 Accounts. Was brauche ich nun?
[B] Bronze II Account [S] PP, E-Gold
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen, nach längerem überlegen habe ich mich nun doch entschieden meinen Bronze II Account zu verkaufen. Willkommensmail ist nicht vorhanden! Der Account besitzt eine Ap und eine Ad Runenseite, keine Skins und 24 Champs, Server Eu West: http://i.epvpimg.com/1bgFh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/80dTb.png Annie
[Buying] Free Bronze V boosting and wtb bronze V account
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to mess around in bronze. So I want to buy a bronze V account or boost some people a couple games
[Trading] EUW Gold for Bronze account
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade Gold S3 account for some Bronze account, because I'm starting to be elo booster, I would like to try it on my own account. I want Bronze or some Low elo account but with some skins and runes. Or If you just want this account, I will sell it for 30€ paypal/PP. Something about the account: