Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Elo Boost by Solo Q Professional.

Discussion on Cheap Elo Boost by Solo Q Professional. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Elo Boost by Solo Q Professional.

I am very new to this site however I am a very trusted user on some other sites.

Since I wan't to keep this reputation I am open to vouches from bronze to plat 1 (Not giving you free diamond wins ^^)

Add me on skype- bignickdigger07 to discuss pricing I am open to all different prices as long as its fair for both of us!

Any more questions feel free to message me here, PM or even add me on skype !

Old 04/10/2014, 18:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you need a vouch add me on Skype pls!

Old 04/10/2014, 18:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if you need vouch sir add on skype:
Old 04/10/2014, 18:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 780/0/0
if you need trusted vouch let me know , skype : xaocc2121
Old 04/10/2014, 18:55   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For trusted vauches pm me!I have gold account
Old 04/10/2014, 19:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap,fast and professional ELO BOOST.
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello my name is Damian, I'm from Poland. I play this game 3 years since riot created Jarvan. Season 2 i finished with 2400 elo Eu West. Last season i was dia 1 East and in current season Im challanger. I have a lot time to play. I can even finish 2 divisions per day Im Very good top/mid/adc and decent jungler. I decided to start boosting on this website because, boosting here can be more worth than boosting on polish website.
[Selling] Cheap Solo/Duo Elo Boost Service
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
German: Hey liebe Community von elitepvpers, Ein Kumpel und ich 18 und 17 Jahre alt bieten den Elo Boost Service an. Wir sind Platin I meine Wenigkeit und Platin IV mein Kumpel. Wenn wir zwei Accounts boosten, die relativ gleich von der Elo sind, machen wir DuoQ und spielen sie so hoch, wir sind ein eingespieltes Team, haben bis Platin nur DuoQ gespielt.
ELO BOOST Cheap, Fast and Professional.
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
WELCOME TO EUW EUNE ELO BOOST STATUS : Ready to start immediately the next order http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/5585820- daboost-albums13701-elo-boost-service-picture46989 -mains.png Hello guys im 18 years old, Main account is plat , on euw thats why i prefer to boost and vouch bronze or silver accounts, its easy wins for me, gold may take more time to boost. I got lot of free time I can do the job really fast depents on ur MMR ofcurce, but I can do lot of easy wins for...
[Selling] Professional ELO boost in eu cheap and fast
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, First of all, my english isnt that good. But i'll try my best to understand you! :mad: So, but who am I? I'am a professional league of legends player as my partners Partners and my current division is around Diamond I-II SKYPE: skllzor
CHEAP, FAST, PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOST FOR YOU
06/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm Diamond I player from EUW and I offer a cheap fast and professional elo boost. I got a 80% win ratio whyle boosting ( 90% when no afk and intencional feeders). Why me? 1. Cheap price 2. Quick boost 3. 0 Lag on any server ( even NA) 4. Safety ( 80% win ratio, 0 flame and blame, wont talk to anyone on your friend list) 5. Friendly and professional. 6. You can spectate and learn a bit more, in the end on the games i can give you some tipes to improve your gameplay if you...