Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any lvl 30 account with some champ

Discussion on any lvl 30 account with some champ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any lvl 30 account with some champ

I got 10 euro on paypal. I want to buy any lvl 30 euw with some champions.

add me on skype

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Triumphant Ryze champ riven champ thresh silver Kayle pax jax riot singed pax sivir
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, fellow Pvpers today I am selling my main account on League Of Legends. This accounts ranking is currently Gold Five. Details Every Champion 143 skins including very rare ones. ( silver Kayle, championship thresh and riven, triumphant Ryze, riot singed and also pax jax) if I left some out you can view them in the picture section 3 rune pages Good amount of runes can purchase more with ip. Has all harrowing and showdown showdown icons and also a gold Icon with border and also has...
Selling NA/EUNE Riot Graves + champ, Full Metal Rammus + champ.
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Both codes used on EUW, selling it to who ever wants it. bump
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...
I sell my best lol account lvl 30 all champ and 2 skin for all champ i have!!
02/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of legends(lol):i have christmas skin 2011(snowmerdinger-maokai and 2 other...)and all champ.. and i have 2 skin for all my champ (pax jax and artic warfar cait)good rune AD and AP and Cooldown i have investigate 2100$ xD im no life :P steam: valve pack-----rockstar games pack-----cod4-6.garrysmod battlenet: world of warcraft.burning.wrath.cataclysm.6month but i have 3 month now... 6-3=3 month :P if i have error its because im french of quebec :P thx all and for lol or steam...