Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven Code/Account (NA)

Discussion on Championship Riven Code/Account (NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 212
Championship Riven Code/Account (NA)

Interested in a buying a CS Riven Code/ Account.
If you're selling me the account, please make sure it's unranked
I would definitely prefer code over account.
I will only go first if you have more TBM than me, if you are below that, you'll have to go first.
I will only pay in Paypal
Old 04/10/2014, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 212
bomp

bump

bomp

Tags
account, championship riven, cs riven, na, skin code

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to buy Championship Riven skin code! FOR AWESOME ACCOUNT!
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi there, I want to get CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN SKIN CODE for This account. We can use middleman as well! Skin needed for EUW. THIS ACCOUNT ARE - EU WEST. On that account I have primary e-mail and (WELCOME LETTER as well). All info I have, it was never ever sold anywhere, account safe! Silver III. MAX was Silver 2. Elo proof: http://i42.tinypic.com/eb3mad.png
Trade epic account to championship riven code
02/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Got 30lvl fresh account EuW. 0ranked/normal games. Original email included. 14300IP, 380RP. Skins - Pax twisted fate, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed, Human ryze . ! :) Or selling it for real price. Write me here or skype. We can use middleman!
Changing account platinum 2 to skin code championship riven
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i'm changing plat 2 account to championshipriven Champions: 54 Skins: Traditional Lee sin,Mecha Kha'Zix,Phantom Karthus,Victoriuos elise,Woad King Darius,Temple Jax 2 Rune pages. Platinum rewards -------- I want get championship riven for account. Contacts: Skype: anbuex