Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Support coaching!

Discussion on EUW Support coaching! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Support coaching!

Looking for someone to help me become a better support! Currently Silver 1, would like to become better at support and possibly adc... Would be looking for a few games with coach etc...

Any help would be appreciated, add my username on skype with prices!

Thanks!
Old 04/06/2014, 17:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 202/2/4
Hello, add me on skype, and we gonna talk about all
Have a nice day BRO !
Old 04/06/2014, 17:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm sure we can figure something out. I used to main support and play it on competitive level, added you on skype : SkyBoosting
Old 04/06/2014, 17:46   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im challenger player.
i can coach you since i play adc.
you can add on skype: challenger.booster
so we can talk
Old 04/06/2014, 17:47   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Feel free to add me. I have a lot of experience with coaching, you can refer to my threads if you wish. Skype: blaze00911
Old 04/06/2014, 18:04   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

8€ per hour.
Playing lot of support/adc, just check screens in my boosting topic.
Old 04/06/2014, 21:34   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been maining support for 2 years, reached Diamond by supporting only. Add my Skype so can figure out nice price for you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys , I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil . To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account . So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve . Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly...
[Buying] Coaching for ADC/support
02/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone does any coaching. I am a gold 5 player, working on support and adc. Does anyone do this? Let me know or PM me. Server is NA. I am not looking to do ranked, but maybe 1v1 for mechanics and trading, when to do what, maybe a normal while watching me(support). Thanks!
[WTS] NA/EU ELO Boosting/Coaching - Challenger Boosters | Fastest Delivery & Support
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Dear Summoners, Tired of ELO Hell? Sick of random companies without real customer service? Located in California, Aceboost provides premier coaching and assistance from high-level professional League of Legends players. Our exceptional rates and quality assurance are affordable and the finest in the industry. The Aceboost Team guarantees your satisfaction and will provide top tier services and customer support. Sign up to start climbing ranks with Aceboost. Some added benefits of...
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...