Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Steam Acc For DuoQ/Boost

Discussion on WTS Steam Acc For DuoQ/Boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
WTS Steam Acc For DuoQ/Boost

Hello guys im willing to give good steam acc- it is my main got it for 6 years or something like that. I am willing to give it for G2 to plat 5 boost /duo q on EUNE
. I would give u Archlight Varus skin code for NA also. Im the first owner of the acc btw.
Heres the pics:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] DuoQ Boost p5 to d5
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I wont pay much idc what you say about oh it will cost more. I just accepting cheap offers and i pay after the job is done or after each div i dont mind.
[Buying] Need DuoQ Boost
01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, looking for someone (TRUSTET) Booster who can do my last 6 Placement Games. I can Pay with Paysafecard only. Tell me the Price here on this Thread. -> EUW <-
[Buying] DuoQ Boost EUW
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Looking to buy duoq boost bronze4 -silver 5. Gaining 25-30lp per win. 30 euro - paypal
[Buying] Looking for DuoQ Boost
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Im looking for a DuoQ Boost from Gold 1 0LP to Plat 5. I pay 40€ psc. Skype: lc-jagged
Elo boost DuoQ Euw
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, I'm looking for a player that can boost me in Duo Q from Silver 1 ( 82 LP ) to Platinum 1 or something else. Contact me if you are interested, I can pay with gifts on LoL or with PaySafeCards Edit: I'm looking for a platinum/diamond player to do this