Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLAT V account/Plenty skins EUW

Discussion on PLAT V account/Plenty skins EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLAT V account/Plenty skins EUW

Hi everyone, it's my first time selling something here, I also sold a PBE account some time ago and now I'm looking to sell my main account in EUW

Champs: I own all champs but Vel'Koz, Hecarim, Nautilus, Malzahar, Sejuani, Viktor, Skarner, Maokai, Cassiopea, Urgot, Kog'Maw, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Heimerdinger, Zilean, Sion, Galio, Rammus.

Skins:
Foxfire Ahri
Popstar Ahri
Golden Alistar
Team Spirit Anivia(Winter legacy)
Amethyst Ashe
Officer Caitlyn
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Victorious Elise
Death Blossom Elise
Frosted Ezreal
Pulsefire Ezreal
Royal Guard Fiora
Dreadknight Garen
Pool Party Graves
Frostblade Irelia
Frost Queen Janna
Slay Belle Katarina
Aether Wing Kayle
Traditional Lee Sin
Muay Thai Lee Sin
Pool Party Leona
Dragon Trainer Lulu
Steel Legion Lux
Mafia Miss Fortune
Leopard Nidalee
Headhunter Nidalee
Sewn Chaos Orianna
Battle Bunny Riven
Warlord Shen
Ice Drake Shyvana
Snowstorm Sivir
Arcade Sona
Astronaut Teemo
Riot Girl Tristana
Gangster Twitch
Archlight Varus
Dragonslayer Vayne
Neon Strike Vi
ShockBlade Zed

I think I didn't forget any
I have 84 RP and 5400 PI

Icons:
CLG 2013
SKT T1 2014
Pulsefire Ezreal Icon
And seasons icons like Christmas etc...

Runes:
I own every viable rune(even 2k PI's quints)

League: Platinum V with positive win/ratio
Gold IV in 5v5
Gold III in 3V3

I'm looking for this account a CS:GO Knife or Paysafecard money

PD: I only sell to trusted and high rep people
We can negotiate furthermore for the account, it's legit and I can give proofs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Level 30, 10 runespages, Gold V, Plenty of skins
12/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my league of legends account after years of playing, cause i dislike the season 4 changes and im overall sick of the game. The account contains alot of skins and some legacy once, but more info of that once you add me on skype. I'm indeed the first owner of this account, and i will provide you with all the account informations that you need to make this account yours. Add me on skype to offer me trades or Money, i only accept money over paypal. Looking for nothing below...
[Selling] Plat 4 Account IGN Sexy, 99 Champions, 64 Skins, 19 Rune pages Plat Border
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] EUW Account (Plat Medal in s2 = Platinum Badge) / Plat III 35 points now / 105 Skins
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello. I have for sale almost fully completed account with tons of skins and almost all types of runes + 10 rune pages, wchich makes perfect base to go Pro for person who has trouble to raise rating :) (solo queue) Account has Platinum Badge (while connecting to games and in summoner profile) after s2 in solo Queue, and Platinum Division III with 0 points at this moment = 2050~ rating in old elo system. Runes: Marks: -9x 0,59 Ability Power -9x 0,91 Armor -9x 1,3 Armor Penetration
[Selling] Plat II Account S2 Gold & S3 Plat ( 83 Champions, 8 Rune Page, 40 skins )
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my smurf account on EUW see the title ^^ I just want to sell this account because I don't need and it's very cheap, I'm taking offers but current price is 100€. Skype: francisco.ruivo6 I accept Paypal and Moneybookers. I'm also selling division services and looking for trusted vouchers ;)!
WTS: NA Silver 1500 Account!! Plenty champs/skins!
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Looking to sell my NA Silver 1500 account alt as soon as possible as I don't need it anymore and just need the extra money. It has plenty of runes/champions with some skins to go along with all of it. Has season 1 silver border and atm close to 1500 elo on north america. Great all around account that has never been banned! wont go into too much detail, can just share screen and give details on skype so message me there or post below first!