Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free bronze games

Discussion on free bronze games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
free bronze games

hey guys, I am gold 3 in the east.
I would like to try vouch in your bronze account, to see if I can boost bronzes.
account must has tristana(you can get it free) and ad rune page.
liadyogev242

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Doing free bronze games!
03/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm a Gold 5 player on EUNE, and I would like to do some games on bronze as a vouch for my boosting thread. EUW, EUNE, TR and RU only. Add on Skype: Hypermegazord1 Here is my boosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3157512-eloboosting-b5-s5-cheap-fast.html
[EUW] Doing free bronze games
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
a
Doing free bronze games!
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
a
Free Bronze Games for you
03/06/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hey, Im just now rushing an Account from Bronze to Gold and was playing Duo with a Friend, but he had to give the Account away. If somebody needs free ELO on his Bronze Account you can give it to me for 1-2 Days and ill push it together with my Account up. I dont wanna steal anything, just need a second Bronze Acc for my mate. // As I was writing this we got another Bronze Account, but when the owner wants it back we need again one, so please PN me if you want free boost :)
Free Bronze Division Games
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, im Sly, i want to offer you guys a few free Bronze Division Games. Why am I doing this? My Account got scammed and i wrote the support a ticket, and until I have to wait, im offering you guys this service. Bronze V -> Bronze IV Games = Free Bronze IV -> III Games = Fee Bronze III -> Bronze II Games = Free