Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

15 Euro for disabling annoucments

Discussion on 15 Euro for disabling annoucments within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
15 Euro for disabling annoucments

Hello im trying to disable annoucments like X killed X etc.

I found this:

But the location changed i guess.

I found 0.0.0.169 Data CFG Defaults - Announcments_CLASSIC.php

But whenever i change sth and load classic game it crashes, maybe im doing something wrong ? Can anyone help ?

Thanks !

If you know how to workitout skype me i will pay u 15 euro after help.
Old 04/03/2014, 21:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 140/0/0
it's in ur rito files. u can even change the pentakill to : Retarded kill or smething. u just have to right click and edit on notepad. u just have to find the file where to change it. best wud be to google
u can even change english to korea language, shizzle like dat
Old 04/12/2014, 13:00   #3

Ill make it 25 euro for anyone who can help me, with this.
Old 04/12/2014, 13:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 110/0/0
add me on skype i think i found how to do it : magical.boosting
Old 04/12/2014, 13:52   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\rel*eases\0.0 .1.0\deploy\assets\swfs

tr "flash_surrender Change surrender options like YES, NO and the title surrender.

tr "game_announcement_OnChampionDoubleKillA*nnounceme nt" Change double kill announcement.

tr "game_announcement_OnChampionTripleKillA*nnounceme nt" Change triple kill announcement.

tr "game_announcement_OnChampionQuadraKillA*nnounceme nt" Change quadra kill announcement.

tr "game_announcement_OnChampionPentaKillAn*nouncemen t" Change penta kill announcement.

tr "game_announcement_OnChampionShutdownAnn*ouncement " Change shut down announcement.

tr "game_announcement_OnFirstBlood" Change first blood announcement.

tr "game_announcement_OnLeave" Change how it looks when someone leavs example: (*NAME* has quit).

tr "game_announcement_OnMinionsSpawn" Change "MINIONS HAVE SPAWNED" .

tr "game_item_displayname To change in game items.

tr "flash_endOfGame_victory" Change how it looks when you win.

tr "flash_endOfGame_defeat" Change how it looks when you loose.

tr "flash_radial_menu_ComeHere" Change the texture of the help me ping

tr "flash_radial_menu_Danger" Change the texture of the danger ping

tr "flash_radial_menu_MIA" Change the texture of the enemy missing ping

tr "flash_radial_menu_OMW" Change the texture of the on my way ping

Note: There is much more things you can change and this is just so, good examples that is fun and good.
Old 04/12/2014, 17:00   #6

I cant find file with listed lines.

If somone knows the solution, please try it urself first than skype me if works and claim reward
Old 04/12/2014, 18:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsologia1 View Post
I cant find file with listed lines.

If somone knows the solution, please try it urself first than skype me if works and claim reward
It isn't possible anymore, got patched. that guy just copied the description from this video
Old 04/12/2014, 19:30   #8

I believe, there is some way. Just need a savvy guy.