Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA l~100 Champs l Plat S3/S4 l Many Skins

Discussion on NA l~100 Champs l Plat S3/S4 l Many Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA l~100 Champs l Plat S3/S4 l Many Skins

Hello all, looking to sell my account for a bit of extra cash to last me my semester at school. Hopefully quick and painless. It was Plat 1 last season, currently Plat V in promotionals right now.

Here are the skins in no particular order:

Tango Twisted Fate
Marquis Vladimir
Aether Wing Kayle
Judgement Kayle
Headhunter Yi
Samurai Yi
Unchained Ali
Uncle Ryze
Dark Crystal Ryyze
PAX Sivir
Grey Warwick
Firefighter Tristana
Earnest Elf Tristana
TPA Nunu
NUNU Bot
King Tryndamere
Demonblade Tryndamere
Freljord Ashe
Justicar Aatrox
PAX JAX
Nemesis Jax
Gangster Twitch
Medieval Twitch
Loch Ness Cho
Blackfrost Anivia
Full Metal Rammus
TPA Mundo
Frost Queen Janna
Minuteman Gangplank
Sandstorm Katarina
High Command Kat
RIOT BLitz
Commando J4
CHINESE J4
Galactic Renek
General WU
TPA Orianna
Victorious Elise
Muay THai Lee
Snow Bunny Nidalee
Pharoah Nida
Spirit Guard Udyr
Infernal Nasus
Arctic OPS Ken
Pulsefire Ezreal

there are some more, so I'll just post the list here:

If interested let me know here or PM me. looking for ~$70usd
Old 04/10/2014, 21:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
still selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. I´m accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.
[Selling] Plat s2/Plat s3 50 champs, 20 skins 6 runepages [PSC ONLY] [Quick&Safe]
01/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi ePVPers. Selling one of my accounts that I barely have played on. Used to be Platinum I but decayed to Plat 5 due to inactivity. Autowin: 50€ PSC http://i.epvpimg.com/20ZSb.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/MG9Ke.jpg Kind Regards
[Selling] EUW Plat 4, All Champs, 58 Skins+Plat 1 account for reduced price
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'd like to sell another account of mine. This one is currently at Plat 4 , has all champs and 58 Skins. Also it contains 14 Rune Pages. 547 Riot points which you can use to buy 2 reduced skins! and 11,5k IP to spend on the upcoming champions or a name change! Considered you will change the cool name it already has ;) I was thinking of a price between 130 and 150 , also if u purchase this second...
[SELLING FOR CHEAP] - Plat 1 and plat border/icon - 60 champs - 10 skins - sell ASAP
12/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
NEED TO SELL ASAP -------------------------------- LOWERING THE PRICE AGAIN! -------------------------------- Originally: $180 V V V V V V V V Went to: $120 V V V V V V V V NOW ONLY: $90!!! --------------------------------
[Selling] EUW | PLAT V | PLAT REWARDED | 23 SKINS | 81 CHAMPS | 8 RUNE PAGES
12/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai guys, Im there to sell one of my smurf account. As the title says it has 81 champs 4 rune pages. Its PLAT V with plat border and rewarded as a platinum account ( Elise skin ward skin) It was never banned. -Standard AP / AD runes, LF and MS Quintessence included. Skins: 1. Pool Party Ziggs 2.Feral Warwick 3.Battlecast Urgot