Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven NA

Discussion on Championship Riven NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Riven NA

Hey, I'd like to buy CS Riven for NA server. Message me or post here your offers, skypes, etc. I'll go first only with trusted members, otherwise we'll use a middleman.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello, I got this skin from a survey and I want to sell them now. Ive just won 5 of of this skin but im selling only 4 cause 1 is for me ^^ Payment Method is Paysafecard or ukash. First Payment then Codes. I also can do with Middleman. Have a nice day
[WTS] Championship Riven
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
120 euro, invite me if you're interested. I can go first if you're really trusted and I'm accepting only paypal and I can make a picture of the code with my/your name on it if someone is really interested. If you have atleast 70 rep and no negatives I can go first.
[Selling] Championship Riven for 50€
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey i'm selling my Championship Riven Skin. It is useable in Eu West, Eu East and NA. I sell it for 50€ in Paysafecard. My Negative TBM will disappear in a few days.
[Buying] Championship Riven
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I can pay with PSC and PP Just make me a Offer