Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Elo Boost! *Read* I am NA

Discussion on Buying Elo Boost! *Read* I am NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Elo Boost! *Read* I am NA

hey guys so im looking to get 2 diamond currently 85 lp i gain 20 lose 17 na server. I have someone added but incase hes not there id like some1 to finish it today for me pls
Old 03/31/2014, 23:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Arrow World of Warcraft Trading -> League of Legends Trading

#moved
Old 04/01/2014, 01:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check out my thread assuming you are platinum I (85lp), I can do it for 32 USD right now!
Old 04/01/2014, 02:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 132/2/0
We can do it for 85$, add flowboosting on skype
Old 04/01/2014, 02:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

speedyboosts1337 on skype ill get u something cheap
Old 04/01/2014, 03:17   #6

added both of you none r online..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSA: To everyone buying accounts, read this.
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
DO NOT BUY ACCOUNTS. Buying account is riskiest and money wasting thing you can do online. No matter how trusted the seller, never buy accounts. Reason for this? The account WILL eventually be recovered. You can't do anything about it even if the seller gives you the original email with proof. The seller will have been the one to make the LoL account and e-mail account thus giving him 100 pct access to recovery. When he/she recovers the account, Riot and the e-mail provider will try to...
Free Elo Boost [Read more]
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, ich möchte einen Freund etwas coachen und suche eine Account mit Bronze DIV III-V. Wer Interesse hat kann sich bei mir melden. Dazu kann ich noch ein Smurf Account für diese Person anbieten, wenn er keinen Account mehr hat. Dem kann er bis zum fertig werden des Coaching benutzen. Das Angebot gilt erstmal nur heute
B> BOOST READ MESSAGE UNDER
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im buying boost from Bronze IV to Bronze III, im gonna give you a level 30 EUW account with 30 champions and 3 skins and it has 0 rankeds played so if u win 10/10 u get GOLD I. Add me in skype:mizzthatang :)
Account buying...ALL READ!!!!
10/06/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Joke...
hi read this if u want an elo boost.
10/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
so my account name is zeljin and i have over 2000 games played so im very experienced i play this game basicallly every time i have free time and the highest elo iv gotten so far is 1755. i am pretty good though the only reason why my elo is 1400 right now is because on weekends i get drunk and play for fun... but if u want ur elo raised i promise ill get ur account to the elo required, WITHOUT being drunk cuz its kinda like a job. but ya... im very experienced and if u choose me ill promise ur...