Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Duo Queue] Elo Boost Service

Discussion on [Duo Queue] Elo Boost Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Duo Queue] Elo Boost Service

Duo queue with my smurf/boosting jobs.

Price per game:
Bronze/Silver - $2
Gold - $3

We should have a win percent of 90%+. I am taking some jobs now.

PM me your skype.

EDIT: NA Server Only!
Old 05/11/2014, 17:06   #2

Daily bump.
Old 05/13/2014, 23:48   #3

Daily bump.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello there! I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends. A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell. When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
WTB MMR duo queue boost.
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys im stuck in diamond 5 i want some help to get out of elo hell.. and get back to where I was. I got elo decay+friends played on my acc XD would need a real good diamond 1 or challenger to duo queue with me on his smurf account if possible. Thanks wiling to pay $$$ this is NORTH America btw inbox me please ! need proof that your a solid player do!
[EUW]Looking for Duo-Queue boost. S3>G5
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I am looking for someone who is offering Duo-Queue boosting since I just don't want to share account information. I want to get from Silver 3 (0LP) to Gold 5. EUW I gain around 20LP per win.
Elo Boost / Duo Queue Boost {North America}
05/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sup everyone, My main account is 2100+ elo, that includes last season and this season. I have played since beta. In the past I have helped alot of friends and colleagues by raising their elo to as high as 2k elo, so I figure why not try to generate some income by doing this for others. My Services I am willing to offer Elo Boost (Pay by the 100 ELO) 1400 - 1500 : $15 for 100 ELO 1500 - 1600 : $20 for 100 ELO 1600 - 1700 : $35 for 100 ELO ...
[Selling]Olafs NA/EU - Elo boost/duo queue boost.
03/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi my name is Olaf i have a season 1 plat badge on NA and am 1824 rating at the time i write this(this will change as i play ranked a lot) and i am offering Elo boost -i go on your account and solo queue. -up to 1700 elo on any server. -price will be 15euro/20$ per 100 elo. -you can pay before and i will boost your elo fast. -you can also pay after every 100 elo i get, i will stop playing after gaining 100 elo until payment and then i will do another 100. -only have paypal at the...