Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Tier Player looking for orders (BRONZE TO DIAMOND ALL SERVERS)~~

Discussion on Challenger Tier Player looking for orders (BRONZE TO DIAMOND ALL SERVERS)~~ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/22/2014, 20:33   #61

elite*gold: 258
Available!
Old 06/26/2014, 22:47   #62

Available!
Old 07/03/2014, 00:09   #63

Online.
Old 07/04/2014, 16:08   #64

Online!
Old 07/05/2014, 23:26   #65

Available!
Old 07/24/2014, 21:01   #66

Available!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boost from Diamond (peak challenger) player, European servers only
08/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 67 Replies
Something about me, I have been playing league since middle of the season 1, where I ended up at around 1600 elo. In season 2 I climbed all the way to 2.3k+ elo and now during season 3, I have been diamond since the beginning of the season and a challenger for few weeks (requires too much time to stay there ^^). http://i.epvpimg.com/gYhpe.png Skype: tehdrizzt You can also click on the Skype logo to add me. Payment Accepting Paypal, PSC and banktransfer Placement Games
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2335115-s2-diamond-s3-2k-player-doing-duoq-e loboost-lessons-veryfast-cheap.html At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque. I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all...
Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/JShQyoz.jpg About Us: We are an elo boosting service that aims to beat the competitors' prices and deliver your boost as quickly as possible. We typically work late into the night so our elo boost system will not interfere with your regular playing. However, we are also available during all hours of the day and prioritize the completion of each job in a timely manner. Add the skype account listed below and we will closely estimate when your account will begin and finish...
Challenger tier player is looking for eloboosting company? (job)
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3132106-goodguyshokstah-looking-vouches-elob oost.html vouches for me add me in goodguyshokstah - skype bump
[S] Coaching von Diamond/Challenger Tier Player
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Da ich selbst nur auf Platin Niveau spiele möchte ich von wem der zumindest Diamond II oder höher ist coaching erhalten um mich zu verbessern. Wenn mir wer sympatisch ist und mir das bieten kann würde ich es gerne in Anspruch nehmen, man lernt ja schließlich nie aus. : D Grüße Edit: Bezahlen würd ich mit PP/e*G/PSC/Bank Transfer, je nachdem was gewünscht ist lässt sich eigentlich alles organisieren. PP wäre mir persönlich aber am liebsten.