Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Searching for a cheap Diamond Account

Discussion on [WTB] Searching for a cheap Diamond Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Searching for a cheap Diamond Account

I m searching a diamond account cheap, dont care about skins, just cheap. Offer. Must have Original mail and all info about the account.

NORTH AMERICAAA PREFFFFFER
Old 03/28/2014, 03:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
D3 20+ champs 2 runepages eu-w
70euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Searching for a cheap Diamond Account
03/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
I m searching a diamond account cheap, dont care about skins, just cheap. Offer. Must have Original mail and all info about the account. skype: fonso.grasa
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!
[Buying] Searching DIAMOND account !
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I wanna buy a DIAMOND EUW account. All champions, good runes, good skins. DIAMOND s3 Payment: Paypal/Paysafecard Skype: WaelVentura
Searching Platinum / Diamond Account.
01/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm searching for an euw account with S2 Platinum or Diamond elo. In S3 he should have 1850+/- elo. I will give my Account -> details in skype. And 25-50 psc. Send me a pm when u have an account like this. ~Antrium
[Searching] Diamond>Plat NA Account
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello. I am looking to buy a NA League account. Mine was recently perma banned and im looking buy a new one. Looking for mainly the diamond or plat border (Diamond>Plat) from s2. Not looking for anything fancy in terms of skins but i'm open to all offers. PS. Please post on this thread before adding or pming me. I'm only trading with people with a lot of rep and are trusted on this site as i have been scammed way too many times. Skype: cameron.aussem